Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Argentina is just as mediocre. A lot of big names who don't play well together.
At least they have Messi and made it to the WC final. Brazil and Italy are definitely a couple notches below imo.

Germany is the only one that's on a different level. Spain used to be but they look average again.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
At least they have Messi and made it to the WC final. Brazil and Italy are definitely a couple notches below imo.

Germany is the only one that's on a different level. Spain used to be but they look average again.
Italy is below Uruguay level, Italy shouldn't be compared to Brazil in no way shape or form, even if Brazil shits the bed royally, they haven't exited in the group stage in TWO consecutive world cups :rofl:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Italy is below Uruguay level, Italy shouldn't be compared to Brazil in no way shape or form, even if Brazil shits the bed royally, they haven't exited in the group stage in TWO consecutive world cups :rofl:
Yeah, that's true. Italy has been horrible compared to Brazil in recent World Cups. They do have the Euro final but no one remembers second place.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
germany would beat canada playing blindfolded...

we will humiliate them.

you will be our next brasil. :klin:

@Lion
Pfffft. Like Canada cares. Hosted the 2007 U-20 WC, yeah, didn't even score, bro. -6 on goal differential. On purpose.

Because, whatever! We do what we want! It's Post-Modern Football, bro, and like, existential shit, and stuff.

Can't expect a German to understand.

:p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pfffft. Like Canada cares. Hosted the 2007 U-20 WC, yeah, didn't even score, bro. -6 on goal differential. On purpose.

Because, whatever! We do what we want! It's Post-Modern Football, bro, and like, existential shit, and stuff.

Can't expect a German to understand.

:p
Tell 'em :lol:
Give us our participation certificate/medal.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
:agree: He's out, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Cool. Should be one of the best CA yet. I'm hoping they choose Miami as a host city so i can go :D
According to wiki Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, USA, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela and Uruguay will be participating.

There will be a lot of venues! Orlando, Tapa and Jacksonville will all be host cities, so maybe you can go watch a match in one of those?

Pasadena, Stanford and San Diego will also be hosting, but I don't think I'll be able to asist to a match :sigh:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
According to wiki Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, USA, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela and Uruguay will be participating.

There will be a lot of venues! Orlando, Tapa and Jacksonville will all be host cities, so maybe you can go watch a match in one of those?

Pasadena, Stanford and San Diego will also be hosting, but I don't think I'll be able to asist to a match :sigh:
Jump the fence yo

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, that's true. Italy has been horrible compared to Brazil in recent World Cups. They do have the Euro final but no one remembers second place.
Brazil has some good players,, it lacks a good coach. Just like Argentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Toldja better off without him :p
The Argie Calciopoli is on it's way. Intercepted phone calls and referees being bought. Boca is one of the teams included and apparently bought the referee against Corinthians in 2013.

http://www.infobae.com/2015/06/21/1...prueban-los-turbios-amanos-julio-grondona-afa

- - - Updated - - -

It's also been reported Maradona said Gondrona sold them out in 90'. FIFA, CBF, AFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, etc and etc... different names, dirty just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)