Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Before the game vs Peru:

What a shit line up. No Firmino, no Coutinho. Tardelli, Fred (not that clown), David Luiz. FFS Dunga, really?
Result: Brazil won.

Before the game vs Colombia:

Dumba has come to his senses finally, Firmino and Thiago Silva will start. No Luiz or Tardelli. :tup:
Result: Brazil lost.

Crimson tru coach better than Dunga.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Brazil really were woeful, but it's the same stuff that's been going on for years.

No idea how to do anything collectively either with or without the ball.

They can work the ball forward consistently enough to give their forwards a chance to influence the game.

Instead they lose it in midfield and allow the opposition dangerous counter-attacks.

Good game from Colombia. They backed themselves to take Brazil on high up the pitch and got in their faces. Their play in the final third was poor, but they controlled that game and thoroughly deserved to win it.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Brazil needs Neymar so bad and the teammates should have ejected his ass from the field after the match ended (like right away). When I saw Bacca's shirt ripped I know there was trouble comming.

Can't understand how Dunga would prefer DM's and runners on their MF instead of creative types like Coutinho, almost like he is expecting Neymar to fulfill both positions. Also, there's a ton of great Brazilian attackers locally and abroad and you choose Fred & Firminho?

Colombia's D is vulnerable (proven) but I was shocked they gassed out completely in 2nd half.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Mascherano was absolutely amazing during the WC 2014, in my humble opinion he was their most important player!!
Exactly. He dragged the team on his own in the final. He was the only one playing with balls. Messi as captain is ridiculous. But Neymar as captain is much more pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)