Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I hate games like this.

Was shaping up to be interesting, but Argentina are now two goals up without having threatened to create a chance.

Game ruined.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Columbia and Brazil are scheduled for today and so are some Women's Worldcup games. Since I hate bitching and whining on the pitch I go with Women's football

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Columbia and Brazil are scheduled for today and so are some Women's Worldcup games. Since I hate bitching and whining on the pitch I go with Women's football
The women's game is surprisingly very physical. I watched the 2nd half of France-Colombia abd I was thoroughly entertained. The French were so butthurt :touched: and the coach seems like another domenech, he subbed out their best player off for some useless one, then one of the Colombians pulled a suarez (tippee away the ball going to goal) the French went ham no call :rofl:
Then shit got real physical and the ref didn't give half a fuck, then the Colombians finished off the French in 93'Rd min at 2-0
The game was in Moncton full of francophones and they were all so butthurt :touched: was worth only sleeping 4 hrs for this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)