Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He played in the Bundesliga for a few years. Wasn't really getting much playing time and Corinthians brought him back to SA. He's become quite a legend there.
With performances like this I can see him living it up in SA.

On a different note, Copa America is putting European football to shame. This is what football should look and feel like.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
With performances like this I can see him living it up in SA.

On a different note, Copa America is putting European football to shame. This is what football should look and feel like.
You think so? Tbh i'm not really feeling it. Besides this match there wasn't really any highly technical matches so far. I've seen dozens of better Copa Americas. Maybe my expectations were just too high. But there's Brazil vs Colombia and Argentina vs Uruguay in the coming days, those should be amazing.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You think so? Tbh i'm not really feeling it. Besides this match there wasn't really any highly technical matches so far. I've seen dozens of better Copa Americas. Maybe my expectations were just too high. But there's Brazil vs Colombia and Argentina vs Uruguay in the coming days, those should be amazing.
I really do, its the entire package for me - the refs not protecting players, all the teams leaving everything on the pitch, individually skilled players taking way more risks all the while upholding a pretty solid tactical level (even though some caution is thrown to the wind at times). Loving it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I really do, its the entire package for me - the refs not protecting players, all the teams leaving everything on the pitch, individually skilled players taking way more risks all the while upholding a pretty solid tactical level (even though some caution is thrown to the wind at times). Loving it.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)