Copa America 2011 - General Thread (27 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Dude you are african - italian - american - brazilian? I smell bs. :shifty:
I'm the perfect hybrid :D

African- Mom of ghanian decent/father nigerian
italian- born in mantova,italy
american- :boh: i live here
brazilian - my mom was part brazilian hence her maiden name peregrino-brim, combining her ghanian and brazilian roots

traitor :p

FU, Fred ... I guess, now Brazil go thru the groups and wins it all :sergio:
Ight not im brazilian again :weee: :lol:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I'm the perfect hybrid :D

African- Mom of ghanian decent/father nigerian
italian- born in mantova,italy
american- :boh: i live here
brazilian - my mom was part brazilian hence her maiden name peregrino-brim, combining her ghanian and brazilian roots

Ight not im brazilian again :weee: :lol:
So just to get this straight, you support: Ghana, Nigeria, Italy, Usa and Brazil regarding NTs and Juventus and Manchester United? :shifty:

What if 3 of those countries end up in the same group in the next WC?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
So just to get this straight, you support: Ghana, Nigeria, Italy, Usa and Brazil regarding NTs and Juventus and Manchester United? :shifty:

What if 3 of those countries end up in the same group in the next WC?
Easy...They all go through

But seriously
I don't support Ghana
Don't support Nigeria
Brazil during copa america, etc, but not really in world cup because they have 1 more WC than Italy :devil:

Italy is my team :tuttosport: grew up there yea..

Man Utd I just follow not a faithful

And Juve? easy I went to games when I was younger my fav player used to be Zidane..it was in 97' that I became a juve freak

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a poor tournament this Copa has been. Extremely disappointing. The technical level is well below par, and some of the defending on show is nothing short of scandalous.

Brazil played two poor games and barely scraped two draws. Their team is too static, there is almost zero movement of the ball, with the exception of Pato. Neymar is insistent on dribbling the whole opposition by himself, and Ramires despite doing well to break up opposition attacks does not look like a footballer out there, i lost count of the number of times he clumsily lost the ball. It was torture watching them today. Ganso was their only consolation, and even he didn't play all that well, but he did have his moments. Was their best player out there today imo

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is it me or are the European football teams crazy for going loco on Neymar instead of chasing Ganso the same way?
Not that the #10 played great on either of the two matches, but it seems pretty obvious that he has the brain and he is the better player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is nothing special about Neymar now, but so was Ronaldinho, he was a good player at the same age, Ganso is great, but no one notice
Actually, there are special things about Neymar. He is too young and yet he earned to have so much freedom in the best Brazilian team. That alone shows that he's quality.
I didn't mean to underrate Neymar. I wanted to point out how strange it is that teams aren't going crazy for Ganso when it's pretty clear that he's gonna be big. There is something Zidanesque about him.
Hopefully he plays great till the end of Coppa so other teams become interested and Milan won't end up buying him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)