Copa America 2011 - General Thread (7 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Neymar and especially Pato are the worst in Brazil in the 1st half. Ramires a clear MoM so far.
Brazil has been utter crap this game, even worse than the last one ... Ramires is probably the only one saving face among the midfielders and forwards.
Not sure why they are so static and uninspired but they remind me of a team that is being over-trained, during a tournament, at the end of a season - like England during the WC '10, as Capello himself admitted.
Or maybe they just don't give a rats butt about this tournament 'cause they sure look like it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That said, Paraguay has made some brilliant passes from distance. But Alves doing his best Motta impersonation on the night could have prevented the eventual damage and could not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hope so. Brazil's m.o. in the Copa America is to typically cough and wheeze through the group and elimination stages, and then suddenly turn it on to destroy Argentina in the final. Would be nice not to see that play rewarded out of the group stage this time.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I hope so. Brazil's m.o. in the Copa America is to typically cough and wheeze through the group and elimination stages, and then suddenly turn it on to destroy Argentina in the final. Would be nice not to see that play rewarded out of the group stage this time.
Indeed! It would be interesting to see argentina and brazil eliminated early

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)