Cool Car Gallery (13 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

That one's on sale here throughout the country - nobody wants it! :D
Well I want it and have a birthday coming up (ok not really, but Christmas is coming :D)

The only thing preventing me from buying a M5 is the fact that it costs about $80,000....a small stumbling block I know

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
just wondering, do u think he'll fit into the car? :undecide:
Actually, he's only a little taller than I am, and I fit in it fine. That's one of the reasons that I wanted it.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Well in 60 years i'll either be dead, or the car will be worthless because it so old or it will be extremly valuable because its so old. Anyway, I'll be happy with my rocket pack then.

Thanks for your concern though :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
Well in 60 years i'll either be dead, or the car will be worthless because it so old or it will be extremly valuable because its so old. Anyway, I'll be happy with my rocket pack then.

Thanks for your concern though :D
Rocket Pack, eh? Sounds good.

Jul 12, 2002
cigarette brand of tomorrow
Actually, they've already made cigarettes called rocket packs, but they were not a success. I believe that they stopped making them in the early 80's.

Jul 12, 2002
:eek: ur freakish u know that :D
It's just a wierd coincidence, that my dad worked with a guy who smoked them all the time, and he freaked out when they stopped making them. He ended up in jail for some reason or another, and that's the only reason that I know all of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)