Continue this story... (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Ivegotta: You high yet?
He was really by now, and now he had to pick the players... he was totally screwed up and picked this formation...

Reiziger - Ivegotta - Del Piero - Bonana

---------------De Boer

------Enrique - Gabri - Puyol

----------Kluivert - Saviola

-------------------Xavi

DP: So let me get this right... We're playing a 2-3-1-4 formation???
Antic: yeah... got a problem with that?
Ivegotta: Well... not me... I'm to high to worry about that sort of crap.
DP: I'm not worried, cuz I'm the best footballer in the world. Let's play!

The match starts...
Jjjajajaja :LOL: oh shit!!! ok..........here we go
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---depiero was ready to the coin toss. Both captains, delp and hierro aporached to the pitch, and then the referee make the question...---

Ref: OK DP, Head or tails??

DP: Oh shit!! what tha **** are you do...

Ref: Head or tails i said :D
---the ref was the one and only DAVIDE BAIOCCO---

DP:OK i choose tails,,, how the hell ,,,ahem, i said,, how you managed to get here?.

Ref: it doesnt matter, ill xplain later...OK OK TAILS WINS THE BALL,,,, NOW KICK OFF!!!!!!.

---
Dp starts and make a run forward, then raul zidane and figo apreched to himm. DP passed the ball to ivegotta,,,but he was to high to get the pass,,and the ball going thru, falling in bonano´s foot. But....oohh how unlucky, Bonano is too bad playing as stiker that raul get the ball from him...

Now madrid in counter attacking....zidane to figo, raul, to Morientes, then morientes to casillas, then casillas ..SHOOT AND...GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!.

what a crappy shoot!!!! But xavi was so drunk that he didnt saw the ball.

Madrid 1- 0 Barcelona
----------

DP: ok ok,,what the **** is happening to you guys??? hey you ivegotta, are you jacked out or what?, Hey we have to win this match!! for our future , for our pride,,for...

Ivegotta: hey.....
DP: what?
Ivegotta: do you wanna....
DP: NO!!" i dont!!, lets do our best!! cmon!!, and you Baiocco,,help us a little ,, can you?

Ref: ok ok,,il try!!.
KICK OFF!!!!

-----Dp gets the...ohhh no!!! raul tricked dp so easily and!!!......oh wow!! what is happening?? the ref showed the red card to raul???------

REF: you are out!!!
Raul: but why??
Ref Because i want!! and get out of here!!!..
Raul: But..
Ref: OUT!!!

----And the minutes passed away, after all, madrid was scoring more and more goals-----

(Minute 89)

DP: oh shit oh shit.... (uff uff uff) im so weak...and we are losing 56 to 3, what the hell im gona do?? we are playing against 4 madrid players and we cant do it!!! oh dshit shit!!.

Ref: Dont worry, everythin is ok...

---ITS OVER!!! THE GAME ITS OVER!!!, real madrid overwelmed barcelona with an outsabdig performance, but the ref was in a bad day.----

DP: oh we are doomed,,,oh no!!!
Ivegotta: Hey... dont worry, i have more cigars.
DP: you piece of crap!! oh my.. oh my.

Baiocco: Hey lord DP dont worry, i have the key!!!.

DP: they key from zidane??

Baiocco: Yeah,!! after i sended him out,,,i went to his locker, with him,,,i he told me something about "the key to heaven", that was in his underwear, and after some minutes,, i found it!!, but was a very diffcult work!! ok here it is!! take it.

DP: (oh ,,,,,, you are gay), Good job dude,, and now,,lets search for the key,, to the mainframe and destoy all this shit.!!

--- After some minutes searching for the mainframe room to use the door in the Bernabeu´s catacombs, they found finally the door---

Baiocco: ok Sir, i cant go any firther, from now on its up tp you.
DP: Which door i have to choose??
Baiocco: You will know sir,,, because you are "THE ONE".

---Then DP choose one of the door, that lead him to a very xtrange place full of computers,,,and in the end,, was a man in a desk, toying with a lot of good looking girls---

The man: Oh DP, welcom.
DP: Who are you??

Man: My name is FLORENTINO PEREZ and im the one that made this fantasy program.

DP:OK,, well i dont care, because im supossed to be here to stop this thing.

Perez: you think that you can do it??? jaja your antecesor, Roberto Baggio, failed to do so.

DP: mmmm, ok, go on.

Perez:I made long ago this program....to manipulate people´s mind and bla bla bla bla bla bla.

--After more or less 24 hours of talking bullshit---

DP: ok ok,, im ****ed up.... what the hell are you talking.

Perez: mmm well, now we are in the part that matters ...this hot gir,,, ahem..,,, the CHOICE delpiero, CHOICE.

DId you remembered ronaldo playing in the game??

DP: no he was not there..

Perez:
As you can see, there are 3 doors......
Door #1: Jejejeje what abut that dp?? Ronaldo is sneaking again in your house!! and this time he will rape sonya, and there is nothing that you can do about it. If you choose this door to save you girl, all the people that are connected to the fantasy league will die, including you teammates.

Door#2: Choose this door and you will save all of your friends, destroy all this shit, and end this problem like the hero of heroes...pretty good isnt it?.

Door#3: This door will send you to Hawai, with all the girlies, weed, cable tv, lot of parties and all the good stuff in the world.

So we are near to conclude this thing.....choose delpiero buahahaha.

DP: ....................

Buy on AliExpress.com

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
F. Perez :....Opsssss...wait..wait...i forgot.....before u choose these doors......actually i have another two doors as your options..make it 5 doors for you to make a decisions....think carefully...its about your future.....ok these are another two doors:

Door#4: When u enter this door...u will continue yr journey with Mr. Ivegotta again......it will be very very interesting journey....trust me....

Door#5: if u enter it...u'll meet yr best best buddy....A. D Livio...he will give u a box.....if u want to know, what is in the box...u can choose this door....

ok now its up to you Alex......i know its hard to make a decision ....mmm.....BTW...if i'm in yr position...i'll choose door 4...but its up to you....u're the man of tomorrow.....u have a right to choose.....think a risk and benefit.....i see you in 5 minutes...

Alex: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
DP chooses Door #4

once he gets out he realises that it was all a trick of Perez. Now he's stranded in the middle of a monk fort...in MONGOLIA!

Mongolia are preparing for the attack of the Providenya army, tens of thousands of urukihighs. DP quickly rushes of to see the king of the land.

(DP plays Aragorn ;))

DP: What's hapning here? where Ivegotta? where am I?

the King, Theoden: (just shmucks in disgust)

suddenly a super hot babe walks in...

Hot Babe: your son my lord Theoden, he's dying!..(pauses a while waiting for a reply)....my lord, will you do nothing my lord? have your no feelings for your son? your nation?

seeing that the king does not care, the hot babe walks of..

suddenly, a group of an elf, wizard, and a few more mythical characters walk in...one quickly raced towards Theoden..

the Wizard, Vandalfs: Lord Theoden, you have been in slavery for much too long! Sarungman...yes it's you sarungman! Get out! you shall not stay in Theoden bla bla bla bla..

after 1 hour or so, lord theoden is free from the sorcery of the evil Wizard Sarungman...

(back at Izziguard, sarungman's fort and tower)

Sarungman, speaking to 100,000 urukihighs: A new tide is rising! Soon Mongolia, and the rest of Eastern Earth will be in our power! GO!!!

the thousands of urukihighs start marching towards Mongolia

(back at the Monk Fort)

king Theoden: my god, it feels good to be back (playing with his sword)

Vandalf: Welcome back king Theoden...im sorry, but i bear most worrying news about Sarungman and Eanron(sauron) bla bla bla bla bla

after Vandalf explained everything, DP opens his mouth

DP: you must choose to fight my lord

Theoden: as far as i last checked, Lord Theoden was king of Mongolia, not Elessar Del Piero! We will NOT face this war.

DP: war it at you, whether you choose to face it or not!

Theoden: we will ride out at dawn to the Fort of Nakatomi Plaza

suddenly a pack of romanista cows come racing to the monk fort

Legoman: Urukihigh scouts! quick, we must get them be4 the tell the rest of the pack..

after the Battle, DP falls of from the top of the stadium/dome terrace and falls into a river..

Legoman: he fell! F*#&)@(*_)@ b*tch!

but dp survives and makes his way to the nakatomi plaza..on his way he sees the thousands of Urukihighs, lead by a man...DP goes to look closer...he sees the man..he's Hans Gruber :eek:

DP quickly rushes to nakatomi plaza to warn the king, but on his way he encounters, not ivegotta but...:eek:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Suddenly 7 men dressed in black appear and take DP away. He tries to struggle but a single injection into his shoulder sends him to sleep.
As the daylights dims he enters a world that borders on hallucination. Freaky creatures dressed in Roma & Inter uniforms chase him along a weird striaght road. He runs but they get closer & closer ......

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
He runs but they get closer & closer to the Burger King outlet!(the only building at the side of the LONG LONG road)

suddenly Biaocco appears by the side of the road saying
"stop them from reaching the burger king outlet and all will be forgiven"

while running, DP notices a torn newspaper article with the headlines "Man known as Toby charged for the murder of Lord Theoden" on the road

DP knew something was wrong, but he kept running...unfortunately he doesnt have the pace to keep get there be4 the creatures...

DP had failed..the end of the world might be over becuase of his failure to reach first..DP turned back at Biaocco, who has lying dead...DP used his cell phone to call Ivegotta, he was dead too, so was Sonia and Vandalf and his crew...every1 was dead!...quickly DP ran back to the newspaper article..he noticed this ad, "Russian Funny BubbleGum"..he had a feeling about the ad and called the number on it...to DP amazement, a certain Jerry Seinfield picked up the phone :eek:....

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
In Delle Alpi Stadium, where the game between Roma and Juve was going to take place, and before the game starts, all players, who were in a state of astonishment, took thier positions.

Trez, who wasn't under the hyponosis, was warming up...
he looked at Tacchi and asked him about where Del Piero could be, but Alissio didn't answer him. Trez thought that Tacchi was angry with him because he ate all his lunch the other day... :greedy:

So, he went to Nedved, and asked him the same question, but Nedved didn't pay him any attention....he shook Nedevd... but Nedeved was motionless...Trez started to worry....

He went to Lippi... but Lippi was also not ok...so Trez went :confused:... he got scared... and thought..."I' ve gotta find Alex..."

The ref, who happened to be Collina :skull:, snapped at Trez..."COME OVER HERE BOLD HEAD!!!"

Trez :rolleyes: thought "Look who's talking now??!!"

Collina said "You;re going to play with 10 players only??"

Trez "I think we will..."

"WAIT!!!" someone voiced...

Trez "RONALDO??!!" :eek:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
"What? talk about insults" says DP..but how could DP be here and be in the Fantasy realm at the same time?

DP walked onto the field, looking in disgust at all the players, as if he was one heluva gr8 player...

Trez thought to himself, "this isnt right, DP isnt so god damn arrogant"...so he decided to investigate...after the warm up, the teams went back to the their dressing room...Trez asked DP, what haapend to every1 here(trez knew that DP knew why)...but DP only said, "please dont talk to me, u not worthy to"..Trez got a bit pissed, but stayed calm...he then asked how was his gf? DP replied "didnt i tell you not to talk to me?!"

Seriously pissed, trez got up to punch DP, but just as he was goin to make contact with DP's face, DP fell and started waving his hands up and down, screaming and shouting and whining like he's been shot

right then Trez knew that it was really a clone of the one and only evil...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
..... DR Moratti!!!! yes was the clone of the evil doctro miratti, who tried to destroy the JUVE , seasons ago.....

Trez was shocked,, and then ....

Clone: You will die here pathetic fool......
Trez: oh holy shit mama mia!!!

---And the clone started to punish trez. The clone slamed trez all over the locker room,,,, trez was bleeding,,,and half died, when,, the al mighty Igor tudor appeared,,, he was going to go to piss, but after seeing the secene,,,he decided to help his old friend.-----

Tudor: hwat the **** is happening here DP.
Clone: you will die too.

---- and the fierce battle began.... tudor slamed the clone,, then the clone launched tudor against the wall, the wall was destroyed, and they fell outside od delle alpi. There were a lot of juve fans!! totally in sock after seing the blood in the floor!!. Tudor was heavy wounded,, but he was still fighting. The clone tried to kill tudor with a car, lifting it withxtraordnary force---

Tudor: uggh,,,ahh...aghh, this is not good.....
Trez: Tudor,, wait,, we must have to kill this guy...

---after this horrible scene,,,the juve fans that were outsiode f delle alpi went mad,,, ad all started to punish the evil clone. After some minutes of a fierce battle,,,the clone was destoyed, but he killed lot of fans.---

Tudor:...why....why is this happening??
Trez: argh....is all ronaldos fault,, he bring this clone here, ...come on tudor.....lets go to were ronaldo is.....he will have to explain a lot of things......to my punch!!!!!!!!!....

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
They went back inside the delle alpi, and found Ronaldo there as he was talking to the ref...he wanted to lead JUVE, but not because they don't have a captain...he wanted to make the team lose...

the ref was convinced that Ronaldo would lead the team seeing that the hypnotiezed Lippi didnt refuse Ronaldo's generous offer...

and the ref held his coin when trez and tudor suddenly appeared..."STOP!!!" Trez shouted in a french accent :flirt:

"OH SHIT!! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW??" Collina and Totti said at the same time...
Ronaldo :scared: got really freaked out seeing all the blood on Trez and Tudor who were bloodily furious...
Trez walked to Ronaldo and slammed him at the top of the head...
"OUCH??!!" ronaldo shouted..."WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR???"
then Collina gave Trez a red card..."You're out!!"
Trez "why?" :scared: and Totti was laughing "You'll play with only 9 players...buahaahahah"

Trez felt that the game was out of his hands and they're going to lose..."Alex..where are you now???"

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Meanwhile...Delpiero found the exit of the fantasy league.......he was in the real world again, with baiocco that was killed in the fantasy league,,,but not in the real world (this guy in tough as rock).

DP: Baiocco, we must hurry now to delle alpi,,our friends are in danger againa!!!.

Baiocco: and what about the fantasy league??

DP:"Dont worry, Ivegotta is in Perez´s room...i told hm to destroy the fantasy league and return back as soon as possible

Baiocco: Sure?? but this guy is a little stupid..
DP: No more than y...ahem,,, hey have faith in him!! he will do his job,, after all,, with that cigars all is possible.

--------Meanwhile,,,at delle alpi---------

Trez: hey what da!!!, this is not fair!! look a t myself collina!! im bleeding!!, ronaldo is the bad guy here.

Colina: Call the police, call the police!! this guy is crazy.
Tudor: Oh shit! im fuked up!!!..................buaargh!!!.

-------With a powerfull jan, tudor sliced collinas head in two-----

Ronaldo: Oh my god!! you killed collina!!! you bastard!!.
Trez: Now is your turn unclefoker!!.
Tudor: Lets get it out!!!!.

------Trez and tudor punished rolando till his fatty body was a complete mess, and after that....tudor inserted his fingers in ronys throad, killing him.------

Trez: its ok now......and what we have to do??.
Tudor: I dont know.

----The turin police,men were entering the pitch to grab our heroes. And when everyhting was in the worse moment.....a hero fomr the past appeared to stop all the mess------

Police guys: hey you assasins!! stop right there!!!!
Trez and Tudor: Oh no,,hits is our end!!....

Extrange voice:...........STOP I SAID...............

Everyone: oooohhhhh

Trez: it cant be,, is is............Baggio!!!!!!!...........

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Ivegotta came back to Alex and Baiocco...
Alex "what happened?"
Ivegotta, nervously said "Ive gotta go pee pee..."

Alex and Baicco "You suck man..."
Baiocco "I told you he's stupid..."
Alex "Never mind...we've got to hurry now or we'll be doomed..."
Baiocco "Like you're not..."

***meanwhile***

Robby got the problem with police solved...but the police arrested Tudor and Trez for killing Collina and Ronaldo...
Police officer talking to Trez and Tudor "you'll spent the rest of your life in a dark little cell....muahahahahahah..."

"But...!!!" Tudor and Trez objected...

"No Butts...muahahahahhah.."

"We're going to play against 7 players now....Buahhahah" Totti thought...

After they left, Nedved woke up..."What happened??"
Baggio "don't worry everythign's under control...;)"

then Camoranisi woke up too, and the rest of the players..they started to wake up one after another... and Lippi :D "what's going on??' All of them thought...

Robby-satisfied- "I believe the curse has been undone...thank you Alex..." :thumb:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
------Long time has passed now.......the guys finished in first place in the season,,,,,,,with 45 points ahead of milan that was second. All of them went on holydays.

Delpiero was so exhausted after his adventure and playing with juve, so he decided to go to Dubai, to meet an old love.

Mr Ivegotta was still in Turin, enjoying the privileges of being a millionaire, with pamela at his house. He was so bored remembering the adventures with DP and Baiocco, and was with nothing to do. He was thinking to himself with a weed cygar in his hand.

Baiocco was doing a part time job, because when the season ended, his agent job finished, and he was without job. He is working in the burger king right now.

One day. Ivegotta decided to go to delle alpi stadium, to search for some chiks, cuz he was a little tired of pamela. Outside Delle alpi, were some fans hanging on. He decided to stop by, and check what they were doing--------

Ivegotta: Wassup guys, watcha doing??
Fans: Hello mr, we are so happy cuz Gianluigi buffon is there in the entrance, and he gave to us some autoghraphs.

-----Ivegotta went where Buffon was, to talk a little----

Ivegotta:Hello Buff,, how is everything?
Buff:.....oh Ivegotta, i have to tell you something...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)