Conte praises group effort (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Antonio Conte spoke of his pride after witnessing Juventus cruise to an emphatic 4-0 success over Udinese.
After dropping five points in the opening two league games of 2013 against Sampdoria and Parma, the 43-year-old expressed his satisfaction at the Bianconeri’s resounding return to winning ways in Serie A.
The success was made even more commendable by the way in which Conte’s men coped with several key absences. Particularly impressive was two-goal Frenchman Paul Pogba, who proved a more than capable deputy for Andrea Pirlo in the heart of midfield.
Speaking after the final whistle, Conte said: “Paul is the proof that talent can be brought to the fore when organisation is in place. We were missing many players tonight, but that wasn’t evident by our performance.
“I’m happy because I’ve got committed players who work with great intensity and are prepared to wait for their chance.
“There aren’t any backup options here, they are all considered first-team players. It’s my job to make decisions and pick the team I consider to be the best.
“When a coach changes many players but sees the mentality remain the same, he can only be happy.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)