Conte curses Bianconeri (10 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
If Conte is disgruntled because it didn't seem like we really wanted to win today, then he has a point and is actually right. I didn't get to watch the match unfortunately, but losing at home to fucking Spezia is just ridiculous on it's own. Especially on the last day of the season.

I think the people insulting Conte over his comments need to shut the fuck up.

Conte is accusing us of cheating. Of intentionally loosing the game. Conte has no right nor base whatsoever of accusing US of anything. That is whats friggin obsurd!

We are serie B champions, we don't need the points. Everybody including the players are wondering about their own personal future, juventus is changing drastically this summer and its only normal that all or MOST our player's heads are already into next season. How do you get players to be 100% consentrating? Look at Trez, he is pissed off, we probably played like an un-united team.

Corradini on the bench isn't helping either.

I am truly surprised to hear Conte speak this way, he is being immature and unwise and although he has a place among Juventini, he ain't helping by creating comments that can rift the club. Stupid Conte.

There is truly nothing that we did wrong. I'm not only replying you Andy sorry if it looks like that, rather the guys here who suddenly think Conte is right on this one. We haven't hit rock bottom nor are we Binter.

I am with the Juventus Board on this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
guys .. did you forget that he didn't coach Arezzo all season long ?

it's not his fault they're so lowly .. ffs he won the most of his matches in the past few weeks .. He did exactly all his job's requirements .. Except that match against us and you can't blame for that can you ?? huh ??

Conte is right, our squad was a joke yesterday .. Why would he respect them ?? The Juve he knows kicked everyone's ass in Europe ..

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
i dont agree with him and his should be carefull on what his says.i understand his is bitter but that was out of order
we had already been promoted and nothing could prevent us from giving playing time to younger players etc and even going into the gamre more relaxed than usual
we still should have tried to win but these things happen

Mar 24, 2006
Conte is right , at least we should have won for Juve reputation.
we should have won our LAST game in Seri B , but unfortunately , we didn't . feel sorry for Conte and his team , but he shouldn't blame us for lost againts Spezia yesterday .
Good luck for next year Conte , lead your team get promoted as soon as possible .

Nov 28, 2006
he never accused us of cheating.
he said that our players did'nt "want" to win the match.
as an ex captain of juve we should have won it for him and besides, it's sucks to lose at home for the first time, espcially vs spezia, espically in the last match of the season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Conte is the man. He was just very disappointed with our result, that's all. Why? Because he believed in us. He believed in Juve's ability to defeat Spezia on the final day of the season, on a day of celebration. In football you need a little bit of luck and he was counting on Juve to at least try to give him a helping hand. There's nothing wrong with that. And being a former captain and all, and in consideration of everything he has done for us in the past, who can blame him for counting on our help? He might have thought: "Yes! Spezia are away to Juve. This is our chance! Let us go out and play our socks off and Juve will do the rest, I'm sure!".

Don't get me wrong, we are not responsible for Arezzo's future, that's a silly idea, but I'm just saying that in the heat of the moment I can understand Conte's reaction.

I hope he didn't get to see Boumsong's performance on video later in the evening. Mama mia... :disagree:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It's hardly our job to look out for the others teams. There's always gonna be someone on the verge of going out before the last round. Unfortunately it was a Juventus hero coaching that team this time. Tough luck. Conte's statements are probably made in the heat of the moment.

Mar 24, 2006
Conte is the man. He was just very disappointed with our result, that's all. Why? Because he believed in us. He believed in Juve's ability to defeat Spezia on the final day of the season, on a day of celebration. In football you need a little bit of luck and he was counting on Juve to at least try to give him a helping hand. There's nothing wrong with that. And being a former captain and all, and in consideration of everything he has done for us in the past, who can blame him for counting on our help? He might have thought: "Yes! Spezia are away to Juve. This is our chance! Let us go out and play our socks off and Juve will do the rest, I'm sure!".

Don't get me wrong, we are not responsible for Arezzo's future, that's a silly idea, but I'm just saying that in the heat of the moment I can understand Conte's reaction.

I hope he didn't get to see Boumsong's performance on video later in the evening. Mama mia... :disagree:

Word , well said man :pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Excuse me, but how is this our fault? I like Conte, but this statement is very stupid of him. He must blame himself and his team for getting relegated, not Juve. If he was really expecting other team to do him a favour, maybe he should stop coaching now.
Conte didn't ask for favor, He asked Juve to play like Juve. I totally agree with him, someone needs to stop this crap in Italian football, I am like Conte don't know if these things are fixed or not, but I am starting to agree with the likes who said Italian football was dirty and will always stay so.

Are you people forgetting how Clubs like Milan Lazio and others do favors to small teams at the end of the season?? are you guys forgetting how the likes of Parma, Chievo, Reggina become super unbeatable clubs at the end of the season? I asked these questions a lot before, and everyone here is calling Conte's act a drama? he is not moaning for the big defeat his team got from Juve, or why Juve didn't help him against his team, he asked a very sensible question, and I want some answers too.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Conte didn't ask for favor, He asked Juve to play like Juve. I totally agree with him, someone needs to stop this crap in Italian football,
Just look at Man U who lost to West Ham the last game, forcing Sheffield U into relegation. It's not about Italian football this time (although I agree, it is not completely clean). It's about lacking motivation when your goal of the season is already fulfilled. Motivation beats class.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Conte didn't ask for favor, He asked Juve to play like Juve. I totally agree with him, someone needs to stop this crap in Italian football, I am like Conte don't know if these things are fixed or not, but I am starting to agree with the likes who said Italian football was dirty and will always stay so.

Are you people forgetting how Clubs like Milan Lazio and others do favors to small teams at the end of the season?? are you guys forgetting how the likes of Parma, Chievo, Reggina become super unbeatable clubs at the end of the season? I asked these questions a lot before, and everyone here is calling Conte's act a drama? he is not moaning for the big defeat his team got from Juve, or why Juve didn't help him against his team, he asked a very sensible question, and I want some answers too.
Absloutely right. This match won't be forgotten easily.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
But when you have to choose between getting a useless team relegated or a useless team with a Juve legend as the coach, you help the one with the legend as a coach, not you pay not interest in what happens

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
But when you have to choose between getting a useless team relegated or a useless team with a Juve legend as the coach, you help the one with the legend as a coach, not you pay not interest in what happens
I didn't understand this, you mean Conte rejecting Juve's offer?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
sorry i dont agree we dont play to help anyone else than ourselves. other wise we will be accused of cheating and favouristism.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I didn't understand this, you mean Conte rejecting Juve's offer?
i meant we should have tried to beat Spezia cause it would have ended up favouring a Juve legend. Didnt come out too clear in that i know.

sorry i dont agree we dont play to help anyone else than ourselves. other wise we will be accused of cheating and favouristism.
So what. We have been through enough so any more accusations wouldn't make a difference. Arezzo, apart from being coached by a Juve legend, was were we sent some of our youth players, like Volpato to name but one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)