Conspiracy Theories? (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Ok after watching the video its factually inaccurate. First off MASONRY and ILLUMINATI are NOT the same thing, so thats the biggest mistake in this video. Secondly it has mixed symbolism some masonic and religious symbols mixed in with demonic and illuminati symbols. Notice the order MASONIC symbols come from judeo-christian symbolism pertaining to religious and moral mysteries while illuminati symbols( this incarnation) are demonic. there is so much more but these are the major faults
But they are mixed because the religious symbols are meant to taunt god.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Illuminati killed Tupac and Michael Jackson. Right, that's enough of that.

Rain Man - hip-hop culture is intrinsically linked to money, no religious link required. The roots come from poor, inner-city people trying to better themselves. Selling your soul? That goes back a long way and can be pointed at anyone who makes a lot of money.

Reference to Eminem constantly throughout. Please, this is one of the most troubled and complex musicians in recent memory. The point about Rain Man wrongly being a referral to the 1988 film is also incorrect, Eminem is specifically talking about that character when he says 'I'm dumber than Rain Man is' in his song Rhymin' Wordz, which is even referred to early in the film. Others use the term when talking about money, either for the song content or because it rhymes well in this genre; sentences ending with 'man', the sounds eɪ and æ are two of the most common in the English language.

Use of Illuminati images by artists; this actually goes against the point of them being subliminal or subtle messages. When Lady Gaga has a dancer wearing a jacket with the Eye of Providence on it's for no other reason than to be controversial or mystical. It's Lady Gaga! She revels in these Illuminati ties, she made them herself. U2 have it in a video for a song called Yahweh? Well bowl me over.

As for seeing devil eyes on freeze frame in Rihanna's hair when she is leaning over...enough.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Rain Man - hip-hop culture is intrinsically linked to money, no religious link required. The roots come from poor, inner-city people trying to better themselves. Selling your soul? That goes back a long way and can be pointed at anyone who makes a lot of money.

Reference to Eminem constantly throughout. Please, this is one of the most troubled and complex musicians in recent memory. The point about Rain Man wrongly being a referral to the 1988 film is also incorrect, Eminem is specifically talking about that character when he says 'I'm dumber than Rain Man is' in his song Rhymin' Wordz, which is even referred to early in the film. Others use the term when talking about money, either for the song content or because it rhymes well in this genre; sentences ending with 'man', the sounds eɪ and æ are two of the most common in the English language.

Use of Illuminati images by artists; this actually goes against the point of them being subliminal or subtle messages. When Lady Gaga has a dancer wearing a jacket with the Eye of Providence on it's for no other reason than to be controversial or mystical. It's Lady Gaga! She revels in these Illuminati ties, she made them herself. U2 have it in a video for a song called Yahweh? Well bowl me over.

As for seeing devil eyes on freeze frame in Rihanna's hair when she is leaning over...enough.
Exactly. These muslim breathen are trying to link things that don't jive. Like I stated above FREEMASONS are not ILLUMINATI

Apr 15, 2006

But don't you see? This is EXACTLY what they want you to believe! They want you to dismiss this as non-sense, but they are showing who's boss by putting those images out on the first place! And her posture in that frame is bloody weird. There HAS to be a reason for that frame!

ILLUMINAUGHTY! :eek:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But don't you see? This is EXACTLY what they want you to believe! They want you to dismiss this as non-sense, but they are showing who's boss by putting those images out on the first place! And her posture in that frame is bloody weird. There HAS to be a reason for that frame!

ILLUMINAUGHTY! :eek:
Listen I believe the illuminati are involved in music and entertainment but this video is not accurate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)