Conspiracy Theories? (1 Viewer)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Man I used to be all consumed by a version of reality I put together through various documentaries, radio shows and a few other bits and pieces I found myself.

It got so bad that I stopped following the news because I was so paranoid about all of it. I still believed it at the time but made a decision to become willfully ignorant for the good of my health. I do miss listening to Alan Watt and Frank Lordi and those guys sometimes, though.

How are the Bilderberg Group getting on? How many more luciferian world leaders have talked about the New World Order? Any false flags on the horizon?
Damn, pretty impressive actually, props to you :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
former neighbor of mine bought guns and a two year supply of survivalist food rations for the inevitable day when "those types" come through the caldecott tunnel and he didnt mean conspiratards
:lol: Oh that's good.

An older friend of mine has a father in his 70s. Apparently he watches Fox News all the time. So he walks around with a cane with a special metal tip so he can fight back when the "knockout squads" come for him. No shit.

The Nigerian calendar is full of mysterious loops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)