Conspiracy? HELL YEAH!!!! (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
conclusion from the article : vieri sucks :D
Exactly :D
...and i think it's not because of the conspiracy or sth like that, Italia out because they didn't capable or ready enough for this tournament.
2 draws in 3 matches, this is not Gli Azzurri. In a big tournament like Euro, every games is like a FINAL, everyteam need to struggle.
I didn't see it in Trap's team...no spirit, no coordination, really dissapointed. They don't deserve to go further.:down:

Hope Lippi come and Italia will be back in Germany 2006!
FORZA AZZURRI!:star:

Aug 27, 2003
suprisingly veiri managed to prove himself in those traning matches but cant even score one freaking goal in the matches ..
and again why is he bobogoal? :groan:
actually u cnt really blame the players, trap dosent know how to choose his players..
and many players arent use to their position..

dee dee

Apr 18, 2004
Italy has embarrassed itself immensely. While the performance on the field was bad, the match-fixing rhetoric made the country look even worse - a country of sore losers and gripers. Am really embarassed.

The team needs an overhaul. The big stars need to be retired. They are on their last legs and wont help in the 2006 WC. They are just the burdens of superstar egos that Italy is paying the price for having to accomodate. New ones should be brought in. The sacred cows are hopeless and should restrict themselves to club football.

The good ones like Cassano, Gilardino, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Zambrotta, Miccoli, Matteo Ferrari should form the backbone of the team.

Italy, less soap opera please. Its getting a trite revolting. Football is not opera. Lets just lose with good grace.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
by the way speaking about opera,
hey martin is mozilla a better browser than opera7 ?

i hope lipi will find the power needed
to make the changes needed.
trap didn t eventhough he had the second chance.
its a big risk not to take the big stars with u,
even if u do well u will be acused that you could do better.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Yes , Matthew my boy, its Berlusconi not Blatter

I guess you also werent informed that the WMD are in Syria, and have been there since just before the US invasion

Martin- are you crazy ????

Just a quick question about Mr. Moreno. Is he still officiating ?? I didnt think so. After he added 15 extra minutes to stoppage time, so that the home team in the Ecuadorian League that he refs in could come back to win the game , after being 2 goals down at the 90 min mark tells you something................
    Exactly, that's why he was the perfect choice for Berlu's evil plan, it's easy to dig up dirt on him. ;)

++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++
    by the way speaking about opera,
    hey martin is mozilla a better browser than opera7 ?
    They are both very good. Decide for yourself which is better for you.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Mine to. I have to say though, that I got a lot more laughs out of the people who thought you were being serious!
    well since Martin never makes threads like this,i toook this one seriously:embarass:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I am sure the "Conspiracy Theory" has been widely discussed here.

My opinion: there's been no conspiracy as we know it. I am sure Sweeden and Denmark bosses never discussed this issue (knowing that the matter might be investigated), but it's been clear that players / goalkeepers will do everything possible to make it happen.

And quite frankly- I don't blame them. I am sure Russia / Belorussia; Azerbaijan / Turkey; Moldova / Romania would do the same thing.

If there is one side to blame for a finish like this- it is Italy. With its long-pass strategy against the Dannish and not keeping the paste in the 2nd half against the Sweeds- Italy only has itself to blame for its performance.

Certainly... a sad finish for Italia... but the fact that there is no England or France anymore is cooling off my emotions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)