Conflict Mediation Center (2 Viewers)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
me and lac are sworn enemies
he fights kung-fu stylies, and i call upon the powers of the moon and dust him thataway.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
For all the conflicts out there that need to be solved, here's the thread. Please be open-minded and keep on topic, seriously. Im sure there are always people around willing to help and keep the peace.
Ya know it's this kind of thing that starts somebody thinking, "hey, there is always conflict. What the crap is with that?" Then, the next thing you know, they're in some log cabin in Montana thinkin' up new and different ways to wipe off all life on this planet. Great Job Lac!

;)

harry

Mar 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Weed Alien ] ++
:D

q: what is your biggest dream?
A: World Peace :flirt: :) ;)

Mine is worldwide war :fero:- and glorious reunificaton - and then:dazed: the world shall unite in the name of football!
It's kinda like rebooting a comp..:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
good idea :thumb:....the title here should be called: THE WAR ZONE!

but here's my advise. Whoever doesn't have a conflict, do not post anything in this forum as you could unintentially (or intentially) be taking sides with someone, or you could pi$$ someone else off!

we dont want the conflicts here to grow across other members.

if this does get out of hand. it could ruin the whole forums.
imagine it could even grow to 2 sides. like East vs West!

you never know what these arguments can do. It could even get SOOO out of hand that vit will start saying bad things!! :eek:

;)

so we need to keep this forum kewl :cool:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    actually this forum is a lot more restrictive where fights, cussing, arguments, heated discussions, insults and long-term full-scale thermo-nuclear-and-biological flame-wars go...so I decided to have a thread where people can loosen up a bit and bring their fights in here rather than carry them on all over the forum....

Its an effort to be more serious on my part and hand my (not-so)funny-bone over to Deej for a while....

Thanks for taking me seriously folks :sad:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    actually this forum is a lot more restrictive where fights, cussing, arguments, heated discussions, insults and long-term full-scale thermo-nuclear-and-biological flame-wars go...so I decided to have a thread where people can loosen up a bit and bring their fights in here rather than carry them on all over the forum....

Its an effort to be more serious on my part and hand my (not-so)funny-bone over to Deej for a while....

that's why i said it was a great idea ;)
    :thumb:

as long as it doesn't get out of hand. :)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Weed Alien ] ++
    ur welcome :)

;)

but there's no fights at all in this forum (except bout the dp baggio craptalk)..but there's nothing...:)

well its ready just in case....

majed thanks for being among the more understanding minority.....

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001

you should have said this the first time. Lac, I don't think anyone realised what this thread exactly was meant to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)