Confirmed! Totti is still a jerk! (1 Viewer)

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #141
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Hmmm..... there's a point of discussion. I won't go too far into it apart from saying: I disagree
    If that is what you really think, then you are a bigot, and I don't hold much weight to a bigot's opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    about those gay words. when i'm pissed with someone i'm calling him a faggot or whatsoever but that doesn;t have anything to do with sexual orientaion.
    there's a huge difference between "you're fag because you sleep with men" and "you're faggot because you piss me off". yes, that is imature and not acceptable but sometimes it's not that bad as you and ian try to show it.
    No there isn't, you're using the same word to mean something else but still in a negative context, which implies it's original meaning is just as negative. That's like me saying "you're such a damn Lithuanian". It's not okay to call people niggers and it's not okay to call people faggots, no matter the context because we know what those words really mean all too well and using it to mean something else still implies the original definition.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    You called him a Lithuanian :eek: :D

But I agree with you somewhat Mr. Serious, if we use those words in a negative context it does imply that their original meaning is negative.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

No there isn't, you're using the same word to mean something else but still in a negative context, which implies it's original meaning is just as negative. That's like me saying "you're such a damn Lithuanian". It's not okay to call people niggers and it's not okay to call people faggots, no matter the context because we know what those words really mean all too well and using it to mean something else still implies the original definition.
    oh, damn polish prez :D

yes, i get your point, but i dont exactly agree with it.

Sep 28, 2002

but i say that only because i met lots of gays callinf each other fags and not getting offended when i call them like that. actually, it's the same like calling arabs terrorists. some will get offended, some won't. that depends from a person. the gays i know are not offended be a word faggot when it is used in a manner i talked about.

man, radiohead rock!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    So call your friends terrorists and faggots but don't use that language here because you don't know who's going to be reading it and you don't have written depositions from them declaring that they don't mind.

Sep 28, 2002
    So call your friends terrorists and faggots but don't use that language here because you don't know who's going to be reading it and you don't have written depositions from them declaring that they don't mind.
    ok. the only f-word i'm using from now is ****. you can censore it but i will use it. and i never called anyone a terrorist. that was just a comparison. a dangerous comparison but it wasn't offensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)