Confirmed! Totti is still a jerk! (1 Viewer)

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

damn man, i respect you. you're sodevoted to your team that you speak shit so stupid that it makes totti look smarter. not often you see a fan making fool of himself just to make a idiot player look better.
Maybe becuase I love Roma, Roma suppoerters would do anything for our team, unlike you lame juve fans

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
fedayn what would you do for your team. i mean forget these people who diss you now, im not critical of you nor do i want to insult you. i would like to know how far your support for roma goes. no strings attached. i must admit i dont love juve as such but im something of a passive supporter right now.

how much do you love your team?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I think this is rather harsh and I see no reason for this kind of attack, Kalle.

Martin
Harsh??? What? :confused:

It wasn't harsh at all. He called Juve supporters lame, and I tried explaining what lame is.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++

Maybe becuase I love Roma, Roma suppoerters would do anything for our team, unlike you lame juve fans
lol, good thing you didn't deny your captain is an idiot. true love. forza merdanisti, i mean romanisti

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Look people, I know you like to go off on people and it's not good. Fedayn has been a little provocative but he hasn't said anything to warrant insults or personal attacks. And even if he had done so, it does not give you the right to respond in the same manner. Show him what you're made of and don't get carried away by petty disagreements. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Did you write the script for 'Full House' or something? ;)

LAC, I certainly do suck at insults, maybe it's cuz I'm such a nice guy. :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Grow up to be what?

A sorry lame-ass that accepts when people call me a fag or insult my club and the fellow supporters, narh... I'm not Gandhi dude.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Grow up in the sense of being able to react coolly to provocation instead of jumping the gun. If you take a person's provocation badly, that means the person is getting what they want, they are winding you up. Ie. you are losing control and the aggressor is now in control of your actions, just by adjusting the provocation levels. If you're dealing with someone very patient and vindictive, this can go on for quite a while. Whereas if you show no interest in provocation, the other person will soon quit and leave you alone because they're getting nowhere.

And above that, an eye for an eye was ingenious and applicable in the stone age, we've moved on from that. Or at least we like to think that we have.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Yes... getting back to the point. My post was not that harsh, and was clearly not 'out of control'.

I simply told him my definition of lame.

I said something similar to that Walu_ex guy once, yet that was accepted.

Another thing. When punks like this come in to our danish forum. We ban them at once. They have no contribution to make, so why let them stay?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes... getting back to the point. My post was not that harsh, and was clearly not 'out of control'.

I simply told him my definition of lame.

I said something similar to that Walu_ex guy once, yet that was accepted.
Then again walu_ex had said far more regrettable things at the time.

Another thing. When punks like this come in to our danish forum. We ban them at once. They have no contribution to make, so why let them stay?
That's because we have a different forum philosophy, we don't ban anyone who looks suspect or anyone we don't like. People are welcome to stay as long as they don't collide with our rules. Moreover, I have seen fedayn's posts on xtratime and I don't see him as a threat to anyone here.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That's because we have a different forum philosophy, we don't ban anyone who looks suspect or anyone we don't like. People are welcome to stay as long as they don't collide with our rules. Moreover, I have seen fedayn's posts on xtratime and I don't see him as a threat to anyone here.
Dude, read his posts in this forum. He's just here to talk shit, annoy and insult everyone... but that's ok cuz he's nice on xtratime... jeez.

Allright, I'll shut up now. I don't care...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Dude, read his posts in this forum. He's just here to talk shit, annoy and insult everyone... but that's ok cuz he's nice on xtratime... jeez.
That's your opinion, I don't believe his behavior warrants a ban, in fact some of the people's reactions around here have been worse than what he's said. I do think it makes sense to expect more from you guys, who have been around for a while, than from a new person, who should be given the benefit of the doubt.

But we do make a distinction with spammers. Spam ruins everyone's fun and we have a low tolerance for it. Apart from spammers, we try to give everyone a chance to participate, even if they make a less than good first impression.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
martin kali makes a point

but kali im with martin on this one- not cuz i necessarily agree with every word he says.

just that people like that interfan, fartman, etc have been rather intertaining :D

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
fedayn what would you do for your team. i mean forget these people who diss you now, im not critical of you nor do i want to insult you. i would like to know how far your support for roma goes. no strings attached. i must admit i dont love juve as such but im something of a passive supporter right now.

how much do you love your team?
Well right now, I would do anything for them, except take my life, and do anything personal with them if you know what i mean. And whatever for those of you who like to diss up totti and roma. Whatever I care, but its one against i don't know how many. I could explain stuff a million times, but there could be another million that don't understand. So make fun, so whatever, but for now on I'm just gonna say wait until may, when the season is over!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, we usually like to joke against the roma player. :D

It must be very annoying to go to a roma forum and realize that the whole forum is joking about your hero :)

About May,,,i hope to be Juve again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)