Confirmed! Totti is still a jerk! (1 Viewer)

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
Some of you fags have no respect for Totti. To the Italian's, watch in Euro 2004, when Italy wins Euro Cup, and Totti leads Italy to the finals, then Totti becomes footballer of the year. I will laugh in all of your faces.
FORZA ROMA
FORZA TOTTI
your captain will never be like ours!!! NEVER!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
Some of you fags have no respect for Totti. To the Italian's, watch in Euro 2004, when Italy wins Euro Cup, and Totti leads Italy to the finals, then Totti becomes footballer of the year. I will laugh in all of your faces.
FORZA ROMA
FORZA TOTTI
haha im fine with del piero thank you

and itll be good if totti leads italy to the finals, i dont hate him

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Damn, I hate these windup fans from other clubs that dont have anything smart to say. Once, just once, couldnt they be intelligent, nice people that can write a nice, intelligent answer... *sigh*

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Damn, I hate these windup fans from other clubs that dont have anything smart to say. Once, just once, couldnt they be intelligent, nice people that can write a nice, intelligent answer... *sigh*
roma fan? :howler: they take their inspiration from sensi, what do you expect?

on the other hand, imagine if you went to roma forums, would you say something smarter? personally you, not an average member of juventuz :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What, you dont think I have anything smart to say?

Well, just so you know, I can have a very smart, civilized, intelligent conversation backed up by arguments when I choose to.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
FORZA ROMA
FORZA TOTTI
damn man, i respect you. you're sodevoted to your team that you speak shit so stupid that it makes totti look smarter. not often you see a fan making fool of himself just to make a idiot player look better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)