Confirmed! Totti is still a jerk! (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
But then....... if you don't read between the lines.... then actually Totti may not have said anything wrong.....

"Totti said: 'We have one of the strongest national leagues in the world and our clubs invariably make it to the finals of the European competitions. "

This is true..... no dout

"Perhaps, Zidane and his colleagues felt lost in Italy."

and this??? Well.... Totti diddn't exactly say anything bad about Zidane. It never exited his mouth that Zidane was not good enough or anything of the sort.
I agree here Ivy.
He said few straight statements, and you overinterpret them like he would say: Serie A is the best, and that loser Zidane completely failed here.

fli: It's not only about Bati's age, but his shape. Those two you've mentioned are in better shape at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It's amazing how a bad translation can change the meaning of what someone says.

Totti said that Zidane and Ronaldo left Italy cos they were losers, not cos they felt lost in Italy. He's right, they left and then bad mouthed the Italian league just cos they did not win (in Zidane's case, cos he did not win the CL).

Whoever translated it, did it literally cos if you translate it word by word it really means 'they felt lost in Italy', but in reality it meant that they were losers and left for a team that could assure them wins and trophies. :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

fli: It's not only about Bati's age, but his shape. Those two you've mentioned are in better shape at least.
baggio failed with inter. and how do you know that batigol wouldn't provide for e.g. piacenza or perugia?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
It's amazing how a bad translation can change the meaning of what someone says.

Totti said that Zidane and Ronaldo left Italy cos they were losers, not cos they felt lost in Italy. He's right, they left and then bad mouthed the Italian league just cos they did not win (in Zidane's case, cos he did not win the CL).

Whoever translated it, did it literally cos if you translate it word by word it really means 'they felt lost in Italy', but in reality it meant that they were losers and left for a team that could assure them wins and trophies. :rolleyes:
so this means that totti actually is bloody arrogant fag.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Nah he wasn't being arrogant. He was being nationalist, defending his country. Anyone would; he just speaks his mind.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well totti has been, is & will always be ajerk - Period. The fella does not have any tact .... What did you expect? :rolleyes:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Hehe touche Alex.

Hey I do think that Totti is kinda misunderstood and not respected as much as he should. Ok he might not be the most intelligent person in the world and when he was a kid he was a bit of a bad boy, but nowadays he's a great player and a good person. He is very active in the charity and unlike other players, he does not publicise it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Zizou no one denies Totti's ability to play football. He is a lost cause though ....

Sep 28, 2002

And how do you know, that he would provide for eg Piacenza or Perugia?
yeah sure, he sucked, sell him to some arab club. hey, thuram sucks at the moment. we should sell him too. to the same club of course.

no one gave batigol a shot. well, he didn't take that shot himself but he IS better than hubner so thy not?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Actually - I dont care where he plays etc.
He is older and plus he is not in good shape - if he wasnt like that, someone in Italy would want him.
Or maybe he didnt want to play in Italy in some worse club?
For me that's better decision, than playing in some club only, cause you have great past.

Eh, I really dont care about him and where he plays now - his life, decision, whatever.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Actually - I dont care where he plays etc.
He is older and plus he is not in good shape - if he wasnt like that, someone in Italy would want him.
Or maybe he didnt want to play in Italy in some worse club?
For me that's better decision, than playing in some club only, cause you have great past.

Eh, I really dont care about him and where he plays now - his life, decision, whatever.
did u download

:D u can run but u can't hide ;) :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Or Sting in one of his songs ;)
De Niro was :LOL::thumb: in Meet the parents :D

btw: if you want to hunt me down, do that in Songs... thread, or we will be killed :stress:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)