Confidential (6 Viewers)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Fvck up. And its THREAD! THREAD THREAD THREAD!
come on emma i have never been harsh(ore how you spell it) to you.

i am just saying that if you would pm me its nobody besnis(ou spell that for me :D ) what you have send.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i doubt its nick. he's not that dumb i think and he just wouldnt be arsed to do all that. i think its burke
Incorrect, it's not Burke. I don't think it's possible for Burke to make another account ever on this particular forum.

As for who else.....perhaps its me. I have so many accounts I could start my very own forum.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I think that most of us on this forum are bored (start season please), which is the reason for the frayed tempers we are witnessing.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
That style of writing is alot like Nicks, that much is true. It's also to intelligent a piece to have been created by the only kind here that would actually want to do it, if you catch my drift.

It's curious he disappears and then we see this and some other dude join to tell us Nick really as crazy as he seems.

It's kinda like wearing one of those desperatly trying to hard t-shirts like 'Im mad me'.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
That style of writing is alot like Nicks, that much is true. It's also to intelligent a piece to have been created by the only kind here that would actually want to do it, if you catch my drift.

It's curious he disappears and then we see this and some other dude join to tell us Nick really as crazy as he seems.

It's kinda like wearing one of those desperatly trying to hard t-shirts like 'Im mad me'.
I like it how people play detective....sniffing out the clues....wracking their brains.....applying logic and theories....debate ideas and solutions.......and then suddenly decide to compare something to a slogan on their tshirt

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
It's not the slogan it's the wearing of it. It takes a little reading into. Sorry, next time I'll lay it out for you.

And sorry to break it to you, but you won't find confrontation here. Go look for Emma again.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
It's not the slogan it's the wearing of it. It takes a little reading into. Sorry, next time I'll lay it out for you.

And sorry to break it to you, but you won't find confrontation here. Go look for Emma again.
not looking for confrontation dude :D

"I'm mad me" makes no sense tho.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
I wouldn't know. I don't know Emma any better than you do.

edit: Though I think she has a new boyfriend and that probably takes some time up ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)