Confidential (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
If you ever thinking of PMing me something as stupid as this. Dont.

Anyone else get this crap? I wish I felt bad for making it public but Im too busy laughing. *see below.

Please read with extreme confidentiality:

As you are aware Juventuz.com is going through some changes and things are not exactly in the open. Basically, we don't know whats going on. Until now. Reliable sources have indicated the site is being sold to member IncuboRossonero. (known as Nick). [While this is not 100% sure apparently he is going to extremes to making sure he outbids any and everyone. At this point it is inevitable he gets it]
If you are like me you simply can't stand him: a Milanista simply making trouble on this page our beloved Juve down but even worse an individual who just puts everyone down and at times gets very personal and insulting with people who don't agree with him. I don't want to see this site go into his hands. It is not why I started posting here.
We (I and two other Juventini) are going to collect names (poster nicknames: real names not necessary) that are AGAINST selling the site to IncuboRossonero and present this sort of petition to Martin.
You may think this may not do much. Oh but it will. Martin wants the site to go into good hands. We (the CORE group) will convince him it will not go into good hands and that he will lose the CORE of Juventini if the site goes into his hands. Martin was skeptical about giving it to him. This will covince him not to..we have 5 days.
Please indicate whether you AGREE in our statement: incuborossonero should NOT buy the site and we as Juventini and Juventuz.com posters object to his future control.

Simply reply and indicate "I _______ (your poster name) agree."

In four days we will present this to Martin.

Please keep this extremely quiet. If IncuboRossonero or his "friends" catch on to this it will NOT happen. They will drag this through the mud and be-little it to the point where Martin will not really appreciate what we are trying to do. We need to keep this between the CORE Juventini and Juventuz.com posters.
Please forward this to any poster you think WILL NOT TELL HIS 'ON-LINE' regular friends about this and will support us.
Please reply to me directly.

Thank you for your time.
1. This is probably Nick. Why? Noone gives a fvck about him but he thinks they do. There isnt an anti-Incubo click here and never was. Also notice how he types and pron exactly like Nick does.

2. If it isnt Nick its some sad group of bastards who care enough to do this and Im glad I blew it. You should have known I would have posted it. Silly you. And did I tell you how fvcking pathetic you are?

And so it this guy:

++ [ originally posted by NewYork-Jack ] ++
So this is the 'house' that Nicky built??

ahahahhahahahhahaha....
Who else thinks Nick is a pretty fvcked up dude?

Or who made this? Thats some dumb shit right there :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by NewYork-Jack ] ++
    Oh yea, take it from me: He is as demented as he is made out to be and then some.
    Just and oh yeah huh?

This is so pathetic. Say goodbye to the image you built Nick. You are one sad little man.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
    Martin isnt throwing this place to the richest bastard. He's throwing it to the person with the biggest heart.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Emma thinks that Martin is waiting to Sell this Site for a Person like her, where she can make fun of ppl and Fvck around, I'd take 10 Milanista to run this place over the likes of Emma...

And btw why would she care this much as long as she doesn't support Juve or care about Football?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Anyone else get this crap? I wish I felt bad for making it public but Im too busy laughing. *see below.

1. This is probably Nick. Why? Noone gives a fvck about him but he thinks they do. There isnt an anti-Incubo click here and never was. Also notice how he types and pron exactly like Nick does.

2. If it isnt Nick its some sad group of bastards who care enough to do this and Im glad I blew it. You should have known I would have posted it. Silly you. And did I tell you how fvcking pathetic you are?

And so it this guy:

Haha I got it too.

People are too bored to start this drama

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    :dielaugh:

Well, I guess Nick probably wont be back again.

Personally I think Emma would love to own this site, that way she can see how long it would take to piss everyone off before they left :D

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

And so it this guy:

Well, you don't know for sure, do you? I guess it is possible that someone dislikes this Nick guy so much. But since I haven't even seen the guy online, I doubt that many would actually care. Oh, and no one is going to give a huge amount of mony to secure a website, so I doubt Nick is planning some sort of monsterbid.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    This guy was bored, and since this thread was started as a result of the actions of someone who is bored...

This might not feature in any world book of records - yet it is a very first in West African music books.

A 30-year-old Malian has walked from his village of Kita to Dakar, simply to meet Senegalese singer Youssou N'Dour.

Sekou Cisse, who says he is fond of Youssou's music and voice, is now having a well-deserved rest at the Senegalese Olympic Pool, in a relatively nice neighbourhood of Dakar, where he has been given accommodation.

The young man can recite by heart the list of cities he has crossed in the past weeks. And he names them: from Kita to the Malian border, and then finally to Dakar.

All these cities have seen Sekou Cisse walking, simply wearing a black and red football jersey, and heading with determination to Dakar.

The aim of this trip was simply to meet his favourite musician.

"I left my village and went to the city of Kayes. There I went to the Senegalese consular services to let them know about my intentions," the young man told the BBC.

He talks in such a way that makes you wonder whether he really realises the scale of his feat.

Sleeping in local authorities' residences at each stop and eating only bread and butter, he admits, when asked, that this was a physically exhausting endeavour.

He saw a few snakes on his travels, but says he was "never" scared.

Before embarking on his journey on 1 June, Cisse trained for six months, walking 20km a day.

Now that he has made it, the only word that comes out of his mouth to express his feelings is "happiness".

"I am very happy to have met Youssou N'Dour... I am very very happy.

"I decided long ago that one day I would walk to Dakar to meet him. I have done it. He has welcomed me and I am really happy".

He says he is a sensitive heart and is deeply touched by Youssou N'Dour's lyrics and voice which he discovered 17 years ago.

After having met his admirer, Youssou said he was moved and surprised by the gesture.

He says he has received a lot of visitors, but this is the first time someone has walked 900km to meet him.

This, he says, simply proves "music is power and can bring people together".

"You can make your music here, but you don't know where it goes - sometimes you touch with your music someone very far and his life changes," N'Dour said.

But he said he would not encourage other people to undertake such adventures to meet him.

And as to his new friend and fan Cisse, he said he is not going to walk back to his village in Mali: "He is going to take a flight, definitely," promised N'Dour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)