Confessions! (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Yeah! I have always read in magazines and stuff that most of the women on vacation (w/out their boyfriends and husbands) are looking for some flirt/romance. Especially if you get into a tourist attraction type of place- there are thousands of men and women searching to become a "pair".

I've been in such an environment once when I went to Daytona Beach for my spring break, but I was with a girl I've dated back then :wallbang:
Yep, I always love to meet new girls on Vacation. I am usually lucky too, as I find some rather nice girls there. I love vacation.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, you gay little bastard, I have a confession: I'm having a wank and thinking of you right now!!

But seriously, did you enjoy your North Carolina vacation? You forgot to call me :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I confess that I was defeated by a garden hose today :lazy:

I was watering the plants down at the nursery, and that involves extending the hose about 30 metres, since I have to walk up and down the rows of pots. After I was finished, I tried to wind the hose back up, but if you've ever had to wind up a 30m hose before, you'll know that they don't remain straight all the way down the length of the hose; there's a bunch of bends and twists from the water passing through.

My hose doesn't have one of those handles where it just winds up onto a roll, I just have to roll it up and 'hang' it on a wire. I got about halfway through when I realised that it was getting extremely difficult to wind any further. My clothes and body were getting dirty all over from the mud that had stuck to the entire length of the hose, and the coils were getting all tangled up and stiff. I'm normally not much of a hot-head, but for some reason I got extremely frustrated, unwound the whole thing and stormed back upto my house for a cold shower

How pathetic am I :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Andy, you gay little bastard, I have a confession: I'm having a wank and thinking of you right now!!

But seriously, did you enjoy your North Carolina vacation? You forgot to call me :down:
:LOL: I always knew you batted for the other team Pado. :D

Yeah Pado, my bad, I forgot man. I should have called though. It was pretty cool, as the waves were aiight and the weather was decent. We stayed at a nice place in Kill Devil Hills.

But one question Pado, where in NC are the waves the best? More south of there, by Cape Hatteras?

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I was watering the plants down at the nursery, and that involves extending the hose about 30 metres, since I have to walk up and down the rows of pots. After I was finished, I tried to wind the hose back up, but if you've ever had to wind up a 30m hose before, you'll know that they don't remain straight all the way down the length of the hose; there's a bunch of bends and twists from the water passing through.

My hose doesn't have one of those handles where it just winds up onto a roll, I just have to roll it up and 'hang' it on a wire. I got about halfway through when I realised that it was getting extremely difficult to wind any further. My clothes and body were getting dirty all over from the mud that had stuck to the entire length of the hose, and the coils were getting all tangled up and stiff. I'm normally not much of a hot-head, but for some reason I got extremely frustrated, unwound the whole thing and stormed back upto my house for a cold shower

So did you get your mommy to finish winding up the hose :rolleyes:

;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Cape Hatteras is rated as "Best Waves on the East Coast", but you should have experienced decent waves in Kill Devil.

Now then, bend over :D
Really? Cape Hatteras? The waves were good, but not as huge as I would like. :D

For the latter, no comment. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

well the "cold shower" must have helped. ;)

you sick bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)