"Fooling around" may be anything from playing chess to watching a movie. :D
But then why would he mention the fact that she was engaged? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Isn't that illegal in the states?

In Aus the age of consent is 16
Its only illegal if the Authorities find out. :D What gets me is that she is supposedly engaged, at the very early age of 17! I think she's having second thoughts though on that after this week.

Pendir: I feel sorry for you man, I guess thats only how far you've got. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But then why would he mention the fact that she was engaged? :D
Thats exactly my point Gray. Its rather strange though. We saw each other for just a few days at the beach and she already considers me as one of her two closest "boy friends". Now after I left, she's calling me even more than her "Fiance". I actually miss her myself. :down: But she lives just an hour and a half away from me in Virginia.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Thats exactly my point Gray. Its rather strange though. We saw each other for just a few days at the beach and she already considers me as one of her two closest "boy friends". Now after I left, she's calling me even more than her "Fiance".
What's strange about that? 17 year-olds don't have their shit sorted out, and I imagine she was already having second and third thoughts about the whole engagement thing. You just came along and acted as a catalyst to her relationship breaking down ;)
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yeah Gray, I have been at the beach for the past week. It was pretty fun.
Sweet :thumb: Good to have you back man

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

What's strange about that? 17 year-olds don't have their shit sorted out, and I imagine she was already having second and third thoughts about the whole engagement thing. You just came along and acted as a catalyst to her relationship breaking down ;)
Yeah, I like her a lot, but since we live so far away from each other, and me going to College in August, unfortunately a relationship between us probably won't work out. I wish it could though.

Sweet :thumb: Good to have you back man
Thanks man. Its hard to believe that anyone even noticed I was gone.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah! I have always read in magazines and stuff that most of the women on vacation (w/out their boyfriends and husbands) are looking for some flirt/romance. Especially if you get into a tourist attraction type of place- there are thousands of men and women searching to become a "pair".

I've been in such an environment once when I went to Daytona Beach for my spring break, but I was with a girl I've dated back then :wallbang:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
actually I know a boy who's just 15 and engaged with a 16-year-old... :dielaugh: Such a stupid thing to do... And Andy, you'll meet other girls... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)