Confessions! (3 Viewers)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Confession: Im not really a ManUtd fan. Someone put that forward and i just used it to gain credibility in my C.Ronaldo bashing.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Confession: Im not really a ManUtd fan. Someone put that forward and i just used it to gain credibility in my C.Ronaldo bashing.
No such thing as Scotchtoberfest?

Ya used me Skinner! Ya uuuuused me!

River

Jun 15, 2004
The lesson is dont trust people online:D

And its weird. I used to really enjoy bagging on MU fans for being fans for the 'success', much like Juve fans in a way :cheesy:. And now I'M in the situation where i look like a fan in for the glory. :groan:

I need a new club. Perhaps Watford, thats quite close :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
you do?Cheating is a rather easy thing to do in my school.
Same. Some teachers couldn't care less. They give us more paper than we need and we write questions on them and pass them to the person next to us. It's quite easy indeed.

PS. I got 83 in Maths which means that I go into the Advanced Maths Class which is the top 25 Math students in my year :geek: The other subjects that I excelled in were Physics, Information Technology and French. During the term pretty much all of my grades were good, but throughout exams I only got As (80 and up) in those subjects.

J'aime le francais :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Same. Some teachers couldn't care less. They give us more paper than we need and we write questions on them and pass them to the person next to us. It's quite easy indeed.
PS. I got 83 in Maths which means that I go into the Advanced Maths Class which is the top 25 Math students in my year :geek: The other subjects that I excelled in were Physics, Information Technology and French. During the term pretty much all of my grades were good, but throughout exams I only got As (80 and up) in those subjects.

J'aime le francais :)
is it that easy?:eek:

what makes it easy in our school is that we've got 34 students in a very small classroom with one teacher only.its rather easy to cheat but if you get caught,you're history:frown:

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

No such thing as Scotchtoberfest?

Ya used me Skinner! Ya uuuuused me!
    :dielaugh:

Class line from willy. I wanted to download that episode a little while ago, but i cant remember the name
    :sob:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I must confess: every day after lunch I go to my room and sleep for at least 40 minutes. That's why I am almost every day late for work. My boss knows this, because he does the same thing, but his boss doesn't.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    At the beach this past week on vacation, I fooled around with a 17 year-old girl who was supposedly Engaged. We couldn't resist.
    Isn't that illegal in the states?

In Aus the age of consent is 16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)