Confessions! (6 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
What are you talking about AB, it's quite normal. The objective is to pass the test, how you do it is irrelevant.
yeah,I know it's quite normal, but I'm not dare enough to do it all time, I'm kind of people who get nervous easily . :stress:

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    jesus, thats really worrying! Of course, cheating at my skool level isnt THAT bad..:D but no seriously, in the end cheating sucks. Would you like to be operated on by a doctor who cheated on his final exam?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    :eek:
    wow, so many people cheat in test.
    I don't feel bad at all now, maybe I'm going to do it again in my compiler test. :D
    This year Ive cheated in everything. Even in math. Ive had the need to cheat because I dont study anymore...

Sep 28, 2002
    i dont cheat. if i got caught i would be kicked out of university. so i dont risk. besides, i hate cheating. i used to but its not fair when some fag who cheats gets better mark than i do after studying for a week. fuck cheaters!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I got caught cheating once, and I got kicked out of the school for a day. I still cheat though, so I never learned my lesson

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    one ***** (teacher) made me cry when she caught me cheating
    i don't remember how exactly, but i know everyone was dead scared of her .......
    and i never cheated in that class again

but for the most part i'm the one that lets other people cheat .... in junior high and high school i would just give my answer sheets to people for them to copy
    and around here (US) people aren't really big cheaters ...... no fun

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    It depends on the teacher. Ive had teachers that know Im cheating and couldnt care less, but Ive had teachers that are like a police officer and check everything and its quite hard to cheat with them

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Im going to be a chemical engenieer :strong:

damnit Graham, you stole what I was gonna put in my signature!!
    I thought you hated Chemistry Fabi, or maybe it was Physics.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I thought you hated Chemistry Fabi, or maybe it was Physics.
    No, I hate biology.

I like chemistry and love physics. I dont really like math but it depends on the subject, and that Im not that good at it. Im better at physics and chemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)