Confessions! (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I was out in my mother's car and I crashed another car (but nothing happened thank God) last week and a cop stopped me like two days ago. I have no driving licence
OMG Fabi. If you lived here in the U.S., you'd might be in a little more trouble.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i made a kid cry... :D i was drawing and all and she came up to me and wanted to use my colors so i shouted at her and pushed her away.. :D....

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    i made a kid cry... :D i was drawing and all and she came up to me and wanted to use my colors so i shouted at her and pushed her away.. :D....
    Shame on you bad girl! :devil:

What sin have i commited..? well, yesterday when we took on the older group in football, I was goalie.. and let in 10 goals:(, but however probably saved about 20 shots at that.:)

Aug 1, 2003
    I'm supposed to go clubbing next week without anyone's knowledge. But I don't think I'll do it because I'm a sissy when it comes to doing things behind my parents' back,but on the other hand I just might do it too because the opportunity's there :undecide:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    emma, your confession?

hello, my name is emma, i cant live without this forum. i tried to leave 4 times, failed miserably :D
    Actually i left once :groan:

And unlike you i could leave right now and never return if i wanted to. I just dont want to :D

No confessions from me. They are too bad :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)