Comings and Goings (33 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
thanks M'hammad...long time no see,where've you been mate ? ;)

Wb Elnur :)
you noticed:cheesy:;).
well i've been getting myself a life,and personally i find it more amusing than hanging around with you losers,j.k;) actually i was posting in another forum(an Arsenal one).but its so fvcing boring to post in a forum where everyone agrees with you,so i thought aint it better to come back here and argue with EPL bashers like Andy and graham:cheesy:.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
you noticed:cheesy:;).
well i've been getting myself a life,and personally i find it more amusing than hanging around with you losers,j.k;) actually i was posting in another forum(an Arsenal one).but its so fvcing boring to post in a forum where everyone agrees with you,so i thought aint it better to come back here and argue with EPL bashers like Andy and graham:cheesy:.
i know where've you been you liar :D you've been roaming around in Sharjah City Centre and Al-wahda Street..i know i know :D confess confess..!! ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
so i thought aint it better to come back here and argue with EPL bashers like Andy and graham:cheesy:.
see Freddy boy, you need us whether you like it or not :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you should be gulping! :D i know you were there man..its sheer fun anyways ;)
see you said it yourself:D.btw,whats with the indians that pretend to be taxi's beside Dubai City center,yesterday i bumped into 3 of them:eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
your so much more respectable now that you dropped the nick ass kissing thing fred :D
:stress: I'm glad somebody said it....... though I didn't really want to bring that up again! :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
see you said it yourself:D.btw,whats with the indians that pretend to be taxi's beside Dubai City center,yesterday i bumped into 3 of them:eek:
i was in Mercato yesturday and today Sahara Mall..and tommorow Wafii :D and first day eid i was in City centre Deira :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i was in Mercato yesturday and today Sahara Mall..and tommorow Wafii :D and first day eid i was in City centre Deira :D
man you're busy.
i was in City center Dubai yesterday,and in Sahara the first day.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
man you're busy.
i was in City center Dubai yesterday,and in Sahara the first day.
i just came back,i saw Sharks Tale,so yes i am pretty busy :D its all fun mate :) anyways,its good to be back! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)