Comings and Goings (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
This thread is for everyone who goes on a vacation from or returns to the forums, so we all know whats going on, whos here, who isnt and why.

Potential sticky ;)

OP
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
AARGH!! majed :groan: :D

azzurri7- what i meant is that when u leave the forums for a long time because u cant access the internet u say it here so people dont miss you.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Josh you just took all the fun out of it ! you ****er :D
before it used to be like " oh i WONDER where this person is ... blah blah blah" and now everyone is gonna know everything

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, I have a vacation every month- I work for 14 days and then I am off for 14 days :)

With the development of technology internet is everywhere! So I will find juventuz forum no matter where I am :D

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Graham those avatars don't make me happy ... as a matter of fact it makes me sad to see you use these avatars .....
why don't you ask your master , i mean Emma to make to make you one without her name in it ;)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Im coming in for 10 minutes, then im taking an 18week summer holiday :p

Hmmm this graham avatar looks like a very distinctive style to me.

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
Graham those avatars don't make me happy ... as a matter of fact it makes me sad to see you use these avatars .....
why don't you ask your master , i mean Emma to make to make you one without her name in it ;)
Very weird avatar...:confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Graham is a big suck up. He knows that Emma's still visiting the forums on invisible mode and he's in her age range, bah, you know what I'm getting at ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)