Comings and Goings (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well.. sometimes I can't visit the forums for days/weeks.. just go off without preparations.. it is not planned.. it's hard to tell when I'll leave..

I don't mean vacations or holidays coz I know when I'm taking one of those.. I mean my time here.. sometimes I can't visit the forum.. busy, sick, no internet available..etc.

God.. I suck in explaining things.. I hope you understand what I meant..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've been holding out on Zlatan ever since he left, and I feel pretty bad about it, so here's some kind of explanation.... Z I hope you don't mind me not PM'ing this. This is gonna be a rant/public apology so if you don't care, skip this post.

Mate, I was pissed off that you were leaving just because you didn't like what the place had become, and I thought you were stronger of mind than to just leave and not take some initiative yourself. That said, I do understand that the circumstances at the time were rather unpleasant.

I'm glad that you're back and posting again a little, but I've noticed that you're here strictly for business reasons. It's a start anyhow. As Serge said before, everyone wanted you to stay, but you're an adult and you're mature enough to make your own decisions. You seemed pretty set on leaving, and it's not like I didn't feel the need or obligation to ask you to stay, and keep contacting you afterwards; i just wanted to leave it to you and see how things panned out.

So I apologise for acting a bit nonchalant about your departure, I was just being petty cos I was annoyed at you. I'm also sorry for crapping on and being so dramatic. I'll leave it there

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wth:

no offence MD, but i don't really see your place in all of this

Why "at last, Graham apologised"??

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
TRUE,its not my business at all..but i am just happy that you apologised and hopefully,everything will go back to normal.. :)
is that a crime to be happy for someone?? i dont think so..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I've been holding out on Zlatan ever since he left, and I feel pretty bad about it, so here's some kind of explanation.... Z I hope you don't mind me not PM'ing this. This is gonna be a rant/public apology so if you don't care, skip this post.

Mate, I was pissed off that you were leaving just because you didn't like what the place had become, and I thought you were stronger of mind than to just leave and not take some initiative yourself. That said, I do understand that the circumstances at the time were rather unpleasant.

I'm glad that you're back and posting again a little, but I've noticed that you're here strictly for business reasons. It's a start anyhow. As Serge said before, everyone wanted you to stay, but you're an adult and you're mature enough to make your own decisions. You seemed pretty set on leaving, and it's not like I didn't feel the need or obligation to ask you to stay, and keep contacting you afterwards; i just wanted to leave it to you and see how things panned out.

So I apologise for acting a bit nonchalant about your departure, I was just being petty cos I was annoyed at you. I'm also sorry for crapping on and being so dramatic. I'll leave it there
You know what, when he left I kinda didnt understand it, but with what happened yesterday I completely feel what Z felt when he left. Its just that coming here isnt fun anymore, theres like a tense atmosphere going on, and you cant ignore it anymore. Im glad he's partially back because he was one of the best members here, and I really understand why he took some time out.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
TRUE,its not my business at all..but i am just happy that you apologised and hopefully,everything will go back to normal.. :)
is that a crime to be happy for someone?? i dont think so..
Miss Dubai, Graham didn't do anything wrong. He was simply apologizing for not PM'ing him asking him to come back. Hell, if that's the case, then a lot of us, myself included, need to apologize for that.

Fabi, what happened yesterday? What did I miss??

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh, I see now.

I thought Emma left? :confused:

Don't worry about it, Girl. Despite the fact that you're quite attractive, if you couldn't put two coherent sentences together, I, like many others here, would have nothing to do with you.

Remember our intellectual word association thread?? Ah, memories :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Oh, I see now.

I thought Emma left? :confused:

Don't worry about it, Girl. Despite the fact that you're quite attractive, if you couldn't put two coherent sentences together, I, like many others here, would have nothing to do with you.

Remember our intellectual word association thread?? Ah, memories :)
I know. I wish that thread would be back :frown:
Those were the best posts I ever made.

Aug 1, 2003
Zlatan gone was a big fvck up, him being my favourite poster :D but oh well at least he's started posting regardless of anything, so that's good

Now on topic, I SHOULD be gone these 2 weeks for exam reasons but seeing that the library has internet.... :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)