Comics (3 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
In mission Cleopatra, the best one, there's Monica Bellucci and Jamel Debbouze.

- - - Updated - - -

Le lion ne s'associe pas avec le cafard!
I don't remember :D I recall Numerobis' pharaoh joke at the end, the fight prior to that scene, and that's it. I'll maybe rewatch it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
In mission Cleopatra, the best one, there's Monica Bellucci and Jamel Debbouze.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember :D I recall Numerobis' pharaoh joke at the end, the fight prior to that scene, and that's it. I'll maybe rewatch it.
I can't stand Debbouze :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched it every Saturday morning. Knew it was comic (but never read it) because it's made by the same guy who made two of my favs back then, asterix and Lucky Luke, Rene Goscinny :tup:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Read a ton when I was younger, the ones I still follow today are X-Men, Deadpool and somewhat Batman. I usually wait until a series is published in graphic novel form before buying/reading it though, easier to keep things organized and in good shape. So I'm definitely behind. :D

Also love all of Alan Moore's work that I've read. Enjoy some manga too, though I assume this thread is geared more toward Western style comics.

Apr 15, 2006
I was into comics as a kid decades ago, but never read any more until recently. Thanks to all the Batman games, I've regained interest in the D.C Universe and expanding it a little more now. I got The Killing Joke, Arkham Unleashed, and Deathstroke: Lobo Hunt(which I didn't like very much). Now I'm reading the New 52 Batman comic about The Court of the Owls. Almost concluding it.

I'll see if I can find my comics collection from my childhood and post which ones I read. I don't remember the names, but I remember the drawings n stuff, do shouldn't be hard to find my faves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)