Collections (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I used to collect stamps and coins....have one stamp worth more than 1000 dollars......now, I suppose I collect violin CDs

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
And how could I forget about this: all of my friends know I like cats (gee isn't that obvious) so they bought me cat stuff whenver that see them. Very sweet of them.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I used to collect cds. I still do but cant buy as many now cos im a skint student.

Actually now i pretty much just collect beer cans.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nice thread :thumb:

I used to collect heaps of things.

There Batman cards, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cards, Football (no, the wrong type of football) cards...does anyone remember the piece of gum that came with some cards that tasted like plastic? Basketball cards.

I had a very long phase in primary school where i collected and played Richard Garfield's Magic. Does anyone remember Magic? Those cards were awesome. I still have all my sports/fancards in a big box somewhere...hopefully they're worth a fair bit now. I know the Magic cards would be worth more if i kept them in good condition, because they don't make that edition anymore :)

I used to collect stupid things like old train tickets and movie tickets. Then came computer game magazines...i've collected so many little things over the years. Oh yeah, i've got a tin full of all these foreign coins, stamps.... etc etc

++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
I collect empty CD`s!
I have them more than 200! In all colors!
Anna, what do u mean by empty? Do you mean useable, blank CDs? I don't collect those, because i need them for data storage, but I collect coasters (junk CDs that have failed during burning).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)