Coach's Corner (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I like Montella, built a very decent side last season at Catania and is doing the same at Fiorentina now, only in the next level. Out of the current Italian coaches I'd probably rate him as one of the better ones, obviously behind Conte and Prandelli, but giving a fair fight to any other Italian coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Imagine Conte were to leave Juve at the end of the year, (not saying it will happen) Who would you pick to replace him? Personally Jupp Heynckes would be my choice i think he is a very under-rated manager.

Jul 1, 2010
Imagine Conte were to leave Juve at the end of the year, (not saying it will happen) Who would you pick to replace him? Personally Jupp Heynckes would be my choice i think he is a very under-rated manager.
Isn't he supposed to be retiring?

I'd want Montella but I can't see Conte leaving anytime soon.

Jul 1, 2010
As a coach? He has a much better squad at Viola than their current position shows. He wasn't impressive at Roma either.

So, what are his "we would want you at juve" credentials?
Does he? One also has to consider that his starting eleven is mostly constituted of new players, he has done a tremendous job in integrating them. They're playing great football, like Catania did under Montella.

He had 3 months at Roma as a caretaker, judging him on his stay there is harsh to say the least.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Does he? One also has to consider that his starting eleven is mostly constituted of new players, he has done a tremendous job in integrating them. They're playing great football, like Catania did under Montella.

He had 3 months at Roma as a caretaker, judging him on his stay there is harsh to say the least.
Yes he does. He has quality payers on every position, he should be up there challenging for 2/3 place with those players.

Great football? :D Come on!

He's hardly a 'great' coach, let alone an adequate manager if Conte leaves.

Jul 1, 2010
Yes he does. He has quality payers on every position, he should be up there challenging for 2/3 place with those players.

Great football? :D Come on!

He's hardly a 'great' coach, let alone an adequate manager if Conte leaves.
But you'd rather have Carrera who has proven nothing apart from executing Conte's decisions. Makes sense.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yes to Carrera and Bielsa, no to the other three.

Montella is cack.
Prandelli is highly unlikely.

As is Montella.

Bielsa is great, he can make any team controll against good sides etc. But unfortunaly he's too offensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)