Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We have 23 players currently on loan to Pro Vercelli, 7 in the first team and 16 in their youth teams (1998 - 2001).
Is that legal?

- - - Updated - - -

Depends hugely on how well he heals, in terms of Mattiello, yet Chievo obviously thought he was worth keeping on loan so his promise beforehand must have been very encouraging indeed. A double fracture is probably less harsh than an ACL, and the surgeon was happy with the job (as were Chievo) so let us retain some hope for Federico. Other than which, I wouldn't discount Leali just yet, he has such raw natural talent...just needs to work on his composure, from what I gather. Brignoli had wonderful reports last term at Ternana, is another one to watch. Just needs games to prove himself at a higher level.

I will be also interested to see where Sakor, Marzouk and Pol Garcia end up.

Donis was one of the few consistent performers in the primavera last term. Had a decent partnership with Marzouk. And has since headed to Swizterland to join up with that wily old fox, Zemen. At least we can be assured that if he does play, he will be focused on his offensive talents. Worth keeping an eye on the Greek lad.

Should be noted that our primavera last term was very young indeed. Many of this season's squad have already played at U19 level, which should stand us in good stead for a much better season. Although...Grosso remains their boss.

That's tough to say. I think in both cases it depends on the surgery, the rehab, the way the player got injured.. Both are bad injuries. These days some players bounce back from them as if nothing happened, while others struggle for years. At least it's not like 10 years ago, where you'd just know the player would not be the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #342
    Juve Youth Sector update 17th December (old yet still of some value...)

With the seniors going from strength to strength, the complete destruction of our cross town rivals in the coppa italia hopefully enough to recover joy and vigour for the majority of our flock after the champions league draw, it seems an opportune juncture to peek at our young starlets and gauge their progress…

Whilst our primavera had a slither of a chance of progression, when heading to Seville for their final group stage encounter of the UEFA Youth League, our zeal found its way into the referee’s book more easily than the net! The 1-0 defeat, waltzed in turn with the senior side, yet this was a match fraught with rather brutal challenges. Seven yellows ands a red between the sides, the worst of which was Cassata’s expulsion for foul play before half time (at very, very best, I can outline the incident as a coming together of heads...yet it wouldn't be unfair to suggest Cassata softly headbutted the spaniard who then went down as if he had been hit with a baseball bat), which seems to have turned the tide against us. We finished the tournament in a regrettable 3rd position, having won just twice and lost the other four outings.

Cypriot wonder kid Kastanos had a decent tournament, scoring 3 goals from 5 starts in his attacking midfield berth. Other than which, it seems a failure, on all counts. Yet not to worry, for we have other battles to fight…such as…

The primavera league, which finds us sitting handsomely in top spot of our group courtesy of five straight victories. The latest of which was a 0-4 mauling of Spezia. The goals coming from Clemenza (2), Vadala (his first for the club) and Favilli.

Leading scorers from the U19s are presently Pozzebon with 9 goals from 8 starts, followed closely by Favilli with 8 goals from 10 starts.

It appears that although we stuttered in the UEFA league (yet again), Grosso may well be finding his preferred system and ideal starting XI elsewhere. Next on the fixture list is a home match against 7th place Genoa, who we then also face in the quarter finals of the primavera coppa italia in January.

I must begin our voyage to foreign shores yet again with a mention of Mbaye Diagne, of Senegalese origins and not to be confused with…

4_600_1.jpg

Mbaye Diagne was a Senegalese military officer and a United Nations military observer during the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. He is credited with saving many lives during his time in Rwanda through nearly continuous rescue missions at great peril to himself.

Or are they one and the same?

The 24 year old monster of a man has plundered 11 goals from 13 starts, which has helped propel his Ujpest side up to second in the Hungarian league. He scored the winner against league leaders Ferencvaros last weekend…
    A big lad with an eye for goal...

Wherever we have sent the young giant - (Serie D to France to Belgium to UAE to Belgium to his present stronghold at Ujpest, all in less than three seasons) - he has scored goals…How the hell he ended up in Hungary is beyond my ken to fathom. Yet clearly he has potency and we are maintaining our stake in his registration. If his fine form continues, surely we will see him loaned to a stronger league. Or used in a deal with another club as a makeweight, yet if he is a scoring machine, why not bring him into the fold next Summer? I'd be happy to roll the Diagne dice through the Summer...

As for our other players plying their trade outside of the peninsula…

I am writing this report whilst fending off a swarm of hundreds, if not thousands of flying ants, who for some reason - likely an Alarm of Nature has been raised - have decided that tonight is the night to make their advance towards the lightbulb here in the garden behind my head. They are EVERYWHERE. In my ears, my eyes, my clothes, crawling their way into my Soul...I have grimaced and roared and raged, finally grabbed the insect spray and decimated their LEGION. And now, with the sandalwood burning by my side, and my beloved hellhound next to my lower paws, panting in this horrid heat, I can finally breathe somewhat more easily, without trademark snarl, and return to the calcio…

Ouasim Bouy has earned his stripes for FC Zwolle of his native Holland and is now a regular feature of their first XI, chipping in with solid distribution, one goal and several assists to date. His side sit in 7th spot with a good chance of climbing into european contention.

Of those whom we hold an option for from the Tevez deal, Rodrigo Bentancur is proving the most viable as a potential signing, consistently appearing on the team-sheet for River Plate. Untersee, Josipovic and Donis are all finding regular first team action at their respective clubs in Switzerland. As are Slivka in Holland and Gabriel Appelt in Spain’s second tier.

Back closer to home…

Despite the temptation to avoid sharing this, due to the appalling celebration, I must drag myself clear of unreasonable consternation, and recall to mind that this is for others, for the Juve flock, not merely for my amusement. And so indeed! Our Colombian starlet Andres Tello has been performing very well indeed of late for high flying Cagliari in Serie B. His side sit presently in 2nd spot in the table, set for automatic promotion, helped by this stunning goal of late…in the 1-3 victory over faltering Lanciano.

Recently turned 19, the Colombian U20 international, signed from Envigado after impressing on loan in our primavera, is developing beautifully under the guidance of Massimo Rastelli.

Perennial loan shark Pasquato (26) and midfielder Andrea Schiavone are making great strides at Livorno, whilst Leonardo Spinazzola deserves a mention for his sterling efforts at Perugia.

Which leaves only those loaned to Serie A sides, of which Beradi, I suspect many are following, since he seems set to sign for us next Summer. As for Leali…He is certainly gaining a lot of practice at Frosinone, Tricky to gather much of his form, yet clearly he is their first choice between the sticks and I can offer a mixture of this season and last (Cesena) for a reckoning of his top flight efforts thus far.

Leali’s reactions and positional awareness continue to seem incredibly natural and classy. We also have Audero in the primavera. And then there is our serious consideration of a Brazilian shot stopper...

It will be intriguing to see if and how our interest in Alisson develops, for it seems Roma are also very keen, offering less gold, yet able to gift the player a starting role in a European side, which he craves. Whereas we are offering a higher fee, yet eager to see him stay put for another season, then bring him into the fold in 2017, when perhaps, as horrible as it is to ponder even now, Buffon will be ready to hang up his golden galactic class boots…

Now this chap…has it all. Not only bravery and positioning, he also has the anticipation required of any top drawer goalkeeper deserving of a place in the squad of an elite side. In fact, I will go so far as to suggest that he is the first and only player I have seen, in whom we have interest, who could well earn the right to replace Buffon. A big call, of course, yet I hope we sign him, for the alternative will be to see him head to Rome…A phenomenal talent.

And so…after deploying chemical warfare on the flying ants, which have now 'dispersed’ if not ended their assault on the near and dear light source, I felt a little guilty, yet reminded myself of the last Attenborough documentary I watched, wherein, I found horridly cruel sadism in the insect realm. Wasps invading birthing factories to hide their own savage progeny in the eggs of other creatures. Spiders paralysing their prey to keep them snug and still as they are thereafter eaten alive, day by day. Even those beloved butterflies finding their roots in deception and staggeringly cruel - by my my own emotive standards - cunning. Indeed, it seems fair to conclude that most insects are natural sadists.

With the the guilt creeping up my spine fast fading, I am buoyed by the progress of enough of our investments in the youth sector to conjure a smile. We are doing better than many.

Forza Juve

PS.
    _61a3675.jpg__1175x725_q95_box-0,48,2000,1281_crop_detail_subsampling-2.jpg

Almost forgot…We are presently offering a trial to the most intriguing player to emerge from Finland since…Litmanen, namely Mr Kaan Kairinen. Which the recently turned 17 vibrant midfielder - who presently plies his trade for the worryingly named Inter Turku side of his homeland - has earned, through solid performances for both his club side and the national U19 outfit. Young Kaan is due to spend time with Grosso’s primavera over the coming weekend. Described by his present manager...

"Kaan has shown he is ready for the responsibility. I would not be at all surprised if plays a lot of league games this season. All he needs to do is concentrate and keep working hard."
    Inter Turku head coach Job Dragtsma

Regarded as the greatest talent in the history of his hometown club, Turku-born Kairinen has been a regular for Finland's national teams since he was an Under-15. He was drafted into Inter Turku's senior team not long after his 15th birthday, making his league debut as a substitute in the final round of the 2014 season.

Kairinen played regularly in the pre-season League Cup this season, and has started more than half of Inter Turku's league games in 2015. (Uefa.com)

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Juve Youth Sector update 17th December (old yet still of some value...)

With the seniors going from strength to strength, the complete destruction of our cross town rivals in the coppa italia hopefully enough to recover joy and vigour for the majority of our flock after the champions league draw, it seems an opportune juncture to peek at our young starlets and gauge their progress…

Whilst our primavera had a slither of a chance of progression, when heading to Seville for their final group stage encounter of the UEFA Youth League, our zeal found its way into the referee’s book more easily than the net! The 1-0 defeat, waltzed in turn with the senior side, yet this was a match fraught with rather brutal challenges. Seven yellows ands a red between the sides, the worst of which was Cassata’s expulsion for foul play before half time (at very, very best, I can outline the incident as a coming together of heads...yet it wouldn't be unfair to suggest Cassata softly headbutted the spaniard who then went down as if he had been hit with a baseball bat), which seems to have turned the tide against us. We finished the tournament in a regrettable 3rd position, having won just twice and lost the other four outings.

Cypriot wonder kid Kastanos had a decent tournament, scoring 3 goals from 5 starts in his attacking midfield berth. Other than which, it seems a failure, on all counts. Yet not to worry, for we have other battles to fight…such as…

The primavera league, which finds us sitting handsomely in top spot of our group courtesy of five straight victories. The latest of which was a 0-4 mauling of Spezia. The goals coming from Clemenza (2), Vadala (his first for the club) and Favilli.

Leading scorers from the U19s are presently Pozzebon with 9 goals from 8 starts, followed closely by Favilli with 8 goals from 10 starts.

It appears that although we stuttered in the UEFA league (yet again), Grosso may well be finding his preferred system and ideal starting XI elsewhere. Next on the fixture list is a home match against 7th place Genoa, who we then also face in the quarter finals of the primavera coppa italia in January.

I must begin our voyage to foreign shores yet again with a mention of Mbaye Diagne, of Senegalese origins and not to be confused with…

4_600_1.jpg

Mbaye Diagne was a Senegalese military officer and a United Nations military observer during the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. He is credited with saving many lives during his time in Rwanda through nearly continuous rescue missions at great peril to himself.

Or are they one and the same?

The 24 year old monster of a man has plundered 11 goals from 13 starts, which has helped propel his Ujpest side up to second in the Hungarian league. He scored the winner against league leaders Ferencvaros last weekend…
    A big lad with an eye for goal...

Wherever we have sent the young giant - (Serie D to France to Belgium to UAE to Belgium to his present stronghold at Ujpest, all in less than three seasons) - he has scored goals…How the hell he ended up in Hungary is beyond my ken to fathom. Yet clearly he has potency and we are maintaining our stake in his registration. If his fine form continues, surely we will see him loaned to a stronger league. Or used in a deal with another club as a makeweight, yet if he is a scoring machine, why not bring him into the fold next Summer? I'd be happy to roll the Diagne dice through the Summer...

As for our other players plying their trade outside of the peninsula…

I am writing this report whilst fending off a swarm of hundreds, if not thousands of flying ants, who for some reason - likely an Alarm of Nature has been raised - have decided that tonight is the night to make their advance towards the lightbulb here in the garden behind my head. They are EVERYWHERE. In my ears, my eyes, my clothes, crawling their way into my Soul...I have grimaced and roared and raged, finally grabbed the insect spray and decimated their LEGION. And now, with the sandalwood burning by my side, and my beloved hellhound next to my lower paws, panting in this horrid heat, I can finally breathe somewhat more easily, without trademark snarl, and return to the calcio…

Ouasim Bouy has earned his stripes for FC Zwolle of his native Holland and is now a regular feature of their first XI, chipping in with solid distribution, one goal and several assists to date. His side sit in 7th spot with a good chance of climbing into european contention.

Of those whom we hold an option for from the Tevez deal, Rodrigo Bentancur is proving the most viable as a potential signing, consistently appearing on the team-sheet for River Plate. Untersee, Josipovic and Donis are all finding regular first team action at their respective clubs in Switzerland. As are Slivka in Holland and Gabriel Appelt in Spain’s second tier.

Back closer to home…

Despite the temptation to avoid sharing this, due to the appalling celebration, I must drag myself clear of unreasonable consternation, and recall to mind that this is for others, for the Juve flock, not merely for my amusement. And so indeed! Our Colombian starlet Andres Tello has been performing very well indeed of late for high flying Cagliari in Serie B. His side sit presently in 2nd spot in the table, set for automatic promotion, helped by this stunning goal of late…in the 1-3 victory over faltering Lanciano.

Recently turned 19, the Colombian U20 international, signed from Envigado after impressing on loan in our primavera, is developing beautifully under the guidance of Massimo Rastelli.

Perennial loan shark Pasquato (26) and midfielder Andrea Schiavone are making great strides at Livorno, whilst Leonardo Spinazzola deserves a mention for his sterling efforts at Perugia.

Which leaves only those loaned to Serie A sides, of which Beradi, I suspect many are following, since he seems set to sign for us next Summer. As for Leali…He is certainly gaining a lot of practice at Frosinone, Tricky to gather much of his form, yet clearly he is their first choice between the sticks and I can offer a mixture of this season and last (Cesena) for a reckoning of his top flight efforts thus far.

Leali’s reactions and positional awareness continue to seem incredibly natural and classy. We also have Audero in the primavera. And then there is our serious consideration of a Brazilian shot stopper...

It will be intriguing to see if and how our interest in Alisson develops, for it seems Roma are also very keen, offering less gold, yet able to gift the player a starting role in a European side, which he craves. Whereas we are offering a higher fee, yet eager to see him stay put for another season, then bring him into the fold in 2017, when perhaps, as horrible as it is to ponder even now, Buffon will be ready to hang up his golden galactic class boots…

Now this chap…has it all. Not only bravery and positioning, he also has the anticipation required of any top drawer goalkeeper deserving of a place in the squad of an elite side. In fact, I will go so far as to suggest that he is the first and only player I have seen, in whom we have interest, who could well earn the right to replace Buffon. A big call, of course, yet I hope we sign him, for the alternative will be to see him head to Rome…A phenomenal talent.

And so…after deploying chemical warfare on the flying ants, which have now 'dispersed’ if not ended their assault on the near and dear light source, I felt a little guilty, yet reminded myself of the last Attenborough documentary I watched, wherein, I found horridly cruel sadism in the insect realm. Wasps invading birthing factories to hide their own savage progeny in the eggs of other creatures. Spiders paralysing their prey to keep them snug and still as they are thereafter eaten alive, day by day. Even those beloved butterflies finding their roots in deception and staggeringly cruel - by my my own emotive standards - cunning. Indeed, it seems fair to conclude that most insects are natural sadists.

With the the guilt creeping up my spine fast fading, I am buoyed by the progress of enough of our investments in the youth sector to conjure a smile. We are doing better than many.

Forza Juve

PS.
    _61a3675.jpg__1175x725_q95_box-0,48,2000,1281_crop_detail_subsampling-2.jpg

Almost forgot…We are presently offering a trial to the most intriguing player to emerge from Finland since…Litmanen, namely Mr Kaan Kairinen. Which the recently turned 17 vibrant midfielder - who presently plies his trade for the worryingly named Inter Turku side of his homeland - has earned, through solid performances for both his club side and the national U19 outfit. Young Kaan is due to spend time with Grosso’s primavera over the coming weekend. Described by his present manager...

"Kaan has shown he is ready for the responsibility. I would not be at all surprised if plays a lot of league games this season. All he needs to do is concentrate and keep working hard."
    Inter Turku head coach Job Dragtsma

Regarded as the greatest talent in the history of his hometown club, Turku-born Kairinen has been a regular for Finland's national teams since he was an Under-15. He was drafted into Inter Turku's senior team not long after his 15th birthday, making his league debut as a substitute in the final round of the 2014 season.

Kairinen played regularly in the pre-season League Cup this season, and has started more than half of Inter Turku's league games in 2015. (Uefa.com)
    Love these posts man, keep it up :tup:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Looking for updates (or plans) on returning loaned players.

I shortlisted some from transfermarkt.com, ones who still got some name or some games under their belt in fairly competitive leagues.

Keepers: Leali, Pinsoglio, Fiorillo
    Defenders: Pol Garcia, Untersee, Magnusson, Matteillo
    Midfielders: Buchel, Tello, Vitale, Gabriel, Marrone, Bouy, Schiavone, Spinazzola
    Forwards: Cerri, Thiam

I left out Isla, De Cegli and Mandragora as I imagine Juve got plans for these guys. Curious about the others, are they going to be sold, released or continue be loaned out until they find a club who can pay for them?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Looking for updates (or plans) on returning loaned players.

I shortlisted some from transfermarkt.com, ones who still got some name or some games under their belt in fairly competitive leagues.

Keepers: Leali, Pinsoglio, Fiorillo
    Defenders: Pol Garcia, Untersee, Magnusson, Matteillo
    Midfielders: Buchel, Tello, Vitale, Gabriel, Marrone, Bouy, Schiavone, Spinazzola
    Forwards: Cerri, Thiam

I left out Isla, De Cegli and Mandragora as I imagine Juve got plans for these guys. Curious about the others, are they going to be sold, released or continue be loaned out until they find a club who can pay for them?
    Here is my list of loanees from the season just ended, players born 1997 and earlier (I haven't included loans to Primavera sides):

GK) Francesco Anacoura (ITA) 1994 - Rimini
    GK) Laurenţiu Brănescu (ROM) 1994 - Omonia Nicosia (CYP)
    GK) Alberto Brignoli (ITA) 1991 - Sampdoria
    GK) Vincenzo Fiorillo (ITA) 1990 - Pescara
    GK) Alberto Gallinetta (ITA) 1992 - Cercle Brugge (BEL)
    GK) Nicola Leali (ITA) 1993 - Frosinone
    GK) Timothy Nocchi (ITA) 1990 - Carrarese
    GK) Carlo Pinsoglio (ITA) 1990 - Livorno
    GK) Giacomo Volpe (ITA) 1996 - Gubbio

DC) Nicolò Curti (ITA) 1995 - Pontedera
    DC) Marcelo Djaló (ESP) 1993 - Girona (ESP)
    DC) Pol García (ESP) 1995 - Crotone
    DC) Ahmed Rassoul Gueye (SEN) 1995 - Savona
    DC) Hördur Magnússon (ISL) 1993 - Cesena
    DR) Lorenzo Granatiero (ITA) 1997 - Gavorrano
    DR) Christian Tavanti (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    DR) Joel Untersee (SUI) 1994 - Vaduz (LIE)
    DL) Luca Barlocco (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    DL) Nazzareno Belfasti (ITA) 1993 - FeralpiSalò
    DL) Paolo De Ceglie (ITA) 1986 - Olympique Marsille (FRA)
    DL) Alessandro Degrassi (ITA) 1996 - Delta Porto Tolle
    DL) Vlad Nicolae Marin (ROM) 1995 - Rimini

MC) Gabriel Appelt (BRA) 1993 - Leganés (ESP)
    MC) Ouasim Bouy (NED) 1993 - PEC Zwolle (NED)
    MC) Marcel Büchel (AUT) 1991 - Empoli
    MC) Eros Castelletto (ITA) 1995 - Pordenone
    MC) Matteo Gerbaudo (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    MC) Carlo Ilari (ITA) 1991 - Santarcangelo
    MC) Elvis Kabashi (ITA) 1994 - Pontedera
    MC) Gregorio Luperini (ITA) 1994 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Simone Emmanuello (ITA) 1994 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Rolando Mandragora (ITA) 1997 - Pescara
    MC) Luca Marrone (ITA) 1990 - Verona
    MC) Albert Roussos (GRE) 1996 - Panthrakikos Komotini (GRE)
    MC) Fausto Rossi (ITA) 1990 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Vajebah Sakor (NOR) 1996 - KVC Westerlo (BEL) (2 years)
    MC) Andrea Schiavone (ITA) 1993 - Livorno
    MC) Vykintas Slivka (LTH) 1995 - FC Den Bosch (NED)
    MC) Andrés Tello (COL) 1996 - Cagliari
    MC) Mattia Vitale (ITA) 1997 - Virtus Lanciano
    MR) Mauricio Isla (CHL) 1988 - Olympique Marseille (FRA)
    MR) Federico Mattiello (ITA) 1995 - Chievo
    ML) Lorenzo Benucci (ITA) 1996 - Prato
    ML) Matteo Liviero (ITA) 1993 - Lecce
    AM) Michele Cavion (ITA) 1994 - Carrarese
    AM) Jorge Andrés Martínez (URU) 1983 - Juventud (URU)

RW) Leonardo Spinazzola (ITA) 1993 - Perugia
    RW) Hector Otín Lafuente (ESP) 1996 - Virtus Entella
    LW) Kingsley Coman (FRA) 1996 - Bayern Munich (GER) (2 years)
    SS) Stefano Barilli (ITA) 1997 - Correggese
    SS) Anastosios Donis (GRE) 1996 - Lugano (SUI)
    SS) Francesco Margiotta (ITA) 1993 - Santarcangelo
    SS) Cristian Pasquato (ITA) 1989 - Pescara
    SS) Alhassane Soumah (GUI) 1996 - Videoton (HUN)
    FC) Sergio Buenacasa (ESP) 1996 - Real Zaragoza (ESP)
    FC) Younes Bnou Marzouk (MOR) 1996 - KVC Westerlo (BEL)
    FC) Cristian Bunino (ITA) 1996 - Livorno
    FC) Davide Cais (ITA) 1994 - Carrarese
    FC) Alberto Cerri (ITA) 1996 - Cagliari
    FC) Zoran Josipovic (SUI) 1995 - Aarau (SUI)
    FC) Eric Lanini (ITA) 1994 - Como
    FC) Stefano Padovan (ITA) 1994 - Virtus Lanciano
    FC) Valerio Lorenzo Rosseti (ITA) 1994 - Cesena
    FC) Mame Baba Thiam (SEN) 1992 - Zulte Waregem (BEL)
    FC) King Udoh (ITA) 1997 - Virtus Lanciano

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Here is my list of loanees from the season just ended, players born 1997 and earlier (I haven't included loans to Primavera sides):

GK) Francesco Anacoura (ITA) 1994 - Rimini
    GK) Laurenţiu Brănescu (ROM) 1994 - Omonia Nicosia (CYP)
    GK) Alberto Brignoli (ITA) 1991 - Sampdoria
    GK) Vincenzo Fiorillo (ITA) 1990 - Pescara
    GK) Alberto Gallinetta (ITA) 1992 - Cercle Brugge (BEL)
    GK) Nicola Leali (ITA) 1993 - Frosinone
    GK) Timothy Nocchi (ITA) 1990 - Carrarese
    GK) Carlo Pinsoglio (ITA) 1990 - Livorno
    GK) Giacomo Volpe (ITA) 1996 - Gubbio

DC) Nicolò Curti (ITA) 1995 - Pontedera
    DC) Marcelo Djaló (ESP) 1993 - Girona (ESP)
    DC) Pol García (ESP) 1995 - Crotone
    DC) Ahmed Rassoul Gueye (SEN) 1995 - Savona
    DC) Hördur Magnússon (ISL) 1993 - Cesena
    DR) Lorenzo Granatiero (ITA) 1997 - Gavorrano
    DR) Christian Tavanti (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    DR) Joel Untersee (SUI) 1994 - Vaduz (LIE)
    DL) Luca Barlocco (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    DL) Nazzareno Belfasti (ITA) 1993 - FeralpiSalò
    DL) Paolo De Ceglie (ITA) 1986 - Olympique Marsille (FRA)
    DL) Alessandro Degrassi (ITA) 1996 - Delta Porto Tolle
    DL) Vlad Nicolae Marin (ROM) 1995 - Rimini

MC) Gabriel Appelt (BRA) 1993 - Leganés (ESP)
    MC) Ouasim Bouy (NED) 1993 - PEC Zwolle (NED)
    MC) Marcel Büchel (AUT) 1991 - Empoli
    MC) Eros Castelletto (ITA) 1995 - Pordenone
    MC) Matteo Gerbaudo (ITA) 1995 - Carrarese
    MC) Carlo Ilari (ITA) 1991 - Santarcangelo
    MC) Elvis Kabashi (ITA) 1994 - Pontedera
    MC) Gregorio Luperini (ITA) 1994 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Simone Emmanuello (ITA) 1994 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Rolando Mandragora (ITA) 1997 - Pescara
    MC) Luca Marrone (ITA) 1990 - Verona
    MC) Albert Roussos (GRE) 1996 - Panthrakikos Komotini (GRE)
    MC) Fausto Rossi (ITA) 1990 - Pro Vercelli
    MC) Vajebah Sakor (NOR) 1996 - KVC Westerlo (BEL) (2 years)
    MC) Andrea Schiavone (ITA) 1993 - Livorno
    MC) Vykintas Slivka (LTH) 1995 - FC Den Bosch (NED)
    MC) Andrés Tello (COL) 1996 - Cagliari
    MC) Mattia Vitale (ITA) 1997 - Virtus Lanciano
    MR) Mauricio Isla (CHL) 1988 - Olympique Marseille (FRA)
    MR) Federico Mattiello (ITA) 1995 - Chievo
    ML) Lorenzo Benucci (ITA) 1996 - Prato
    ML) Matteo Liviero (ITA) 1993 - Lecce
    AM) Michele Cavion (ITA) 1994 - Carrarese
    AM) Jorge Andrés Martínez (URU) 1983 - Juventud (URU)

RW) Leonardo Spinazzola (ITA) 1993 - Perugia
    RW) Hector Otín Lafuente (ESP) 1996 - Virtus Entella
    LW) Kingsley Coman (FRA) 1996 - Bayern Munich (GER) (2 years)
    SS) Stefano Barilli (ITA) 1997 - Correggese
    SS) Anastosios Donis (GRE) 1996 - Lugano (SUI)
    SS) Francesco Margiotta (ITA) 1993 - Santarcangelo
    SS) Cristian Pasquato (ITA) 1989 - Pescara
    SS) Alhassane Soumah (GUI) 1996 - Videoton (HUN)
    FC) Sergio Buenacasa (ESP) 1996 - Real Zaragoza (ESP)
    FC) Younes Bnou Marzouk (MOR) 1996 - KVC Westerlo (BEL)
    FC) Cristian Bunino (ITA) 1996 - Livorno
    FC) Davide Cais (ITA) 1994 - Carrarese
    FC) Alberto Cerri (ITA) 1996 - Cagliari
    FC) Zoran Josipovic (SUI) 1995 - Aarau (SUI)
    FC) Eric Lanini (ITA) 1994 - Como
    FC) Stefano Padovan (ITA) 1994 - Virtus Lanciano
    FC) Valerio Lorenzo Rosseti (ITA) 1994 - Cesena
    FC) Mame Baba Thiam (SEN) 1992 - Zulte Waregem (BEL)
    FC) King Udoh (ITA) 1997 - Virtus Lanciano
    So many...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)