Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sturaro:

Rossi:

- - - Updated - - -

well, their haircuts dont match but other than that :D

now, will you do Berardi? look at the picture in the formation. he definitely looks like an famous actor :D

- - - Updated - - -

wait, so Sorensen is only 23? i thought he was older...
Im trying to pin-point Berardi...he is tough too.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And except for Leali, Branscu and Citti I've never heard of any of them. Though Volpe got an awesome name.

I think we've got enough young GKs and CBs for all of Serie A.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fiorillo, Gallinetta, Pinsoglio, Anacoura and Nocchi only have 3rd choice potential, I suspect we will see one of those there at some point.

Branescu, Volpe and Vannucchi most probably will just be moved on or loaned the hell out of until they leave.

Leali and Brignoli have potential, but Juve's second choice is a waste of talent for a developing goalkeeper.

Audero is still early to tell but he looks very talented for his age. Citti was also very hyped but I've no idea about his progress.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What I've got so far in terms of loans:

GK) Laurenţiu Brănescu (ROM) 1994 - Omonia Nicosia (CYP)
GK) Alberto Brignoli (ITA) 1991 - Sampdoria
GK) Nicola Leali (ITA) 1993 - Frosinone
GK) Timothy Nocchi (ITA) 1990 - Pro Vercelli

DC) Nicolò Curti (ITA) 1995 - Pontedera
DC) Marcelo Djaló (ESP) 1993 - Girona (ESP)
DR) Joel Untersee (SUI) 1994 - Vaduz (LIE)

MC) Gregorio Luperini (ITA) 1994 - Pro Vercelli
MC) Luca Marrone (ITA) 1990 - Carpi
MC) Andrea Schiavone (ITA) 1993 - Livorno
MR) Federico Mattiello (ITA) 1995 - Chievo
AM) Jorge Andrés Martínez (URU) 1983 - Juventud (URU)

SS) Stefano Beltrame (ITA) 1993 - Pro Vercelli
SS) Anastosios Donis (GRE) 1996 - Lugano (SUI)
SS) Alhassane Soumah (GUI) 1996 - Videoton (HUN)
FC) Cristian Bunino (ITA) 1996 - Pro Vercelli
FC) Zoran Josipovic (SUI) 1995 - Lugano (SUI)
FC) Eric Lanini (ITA) 1994 - Virtus Lanciano
FC) Stefano Padovan (ITA) 1994 - Virtus Lanciano
FC) Valerio Lorenzo Rosseti (ITA) 1994 - Cesena

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah we have an ongoing relationship with them. Last summer we sent many young players (15-18) to their youth sides on loan, some permanently, and we usually take a couple of their best in exchange. The best one is Cristian Bunino,

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #338
    How many of these players do you think could have a future here? Leali, Mattiello and Rosseti? I don't know the 1996 players tho
    Depends hugely on how well he heals, in terms of Mattiello, yet Chievo obviously thought he was worth keeping on loan so his promise beforehand must have been very encouraging indeed. A double fracture is probably less harsh than an ACL, and the surgeon was happy with the job (as were Chievo) so let us retain some hope for Federico. Other than which, I wouldn't discount Leali just yet, he has such raw natural talent...just needs to work on his composure, from what I gather. Brignoli had wonderful reports last term at Ternana, is another one to watch. Just needs games to prove himself at a higher level.

I will be also interested to see where Sakor, Marzouk and Pol Garcia end up.

Donis was one of the few consistent performers in the primavera last term. Had a decent partnership with Marzouk. And has since headed to Swizterland to join up with that wily old fox, Zemen. At least we can be assured that if he does play, he will be focused on his offensive talents. Worth keeping an eye on the Greek lad.

Should be noted that our primavera last term was very young indeed. Many of this season's squad have already played at U19 level, which should stand us in good stead for a much better season. Although...Grosso remains their boss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)