Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #21
    I didn't notice that a moderator had taken away my signature...I will check to see if they have done the same to others, like capitano, who have their own juve sites...anyway the link is:
    http://lavecchiasignora.net/phpBB3/index.php

So after checking...would a Moderator explain why others, for example Capitano, are allowed links as their signatures, to other Juve sites, yet mine has been deleted????

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I didn't notice that a moderator had taken away my signature...I will check to see if they have done the same to others, like capitano, who have their own juve sites...anyway the link is:
    http://lavecchiasignora.net/phpBB3/index.php

So after checking...would a Moderator explain why others, for example Capitano, are allowed links as their signatures, to other Juve sites, yet mine has been deleted????
    http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?33104-Pathetic-Competitor-Site

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?33105-Cool-Competitor-Site

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #29
    another pointless post, evil speculum...you must feel so proud of yourself, for causing so much bullshit in your other efforts to upset and annoy and aggravate, and also by turning this very thread, one which was began as nothing more than an attempt to share useful information about juventus, into yet another 'soiled by speculum' routine...

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #31
    Fine, for some reason i believe you...so..apologies for the false accusation, kyle.

and my last words on this bjerkness inspired horrorshow of hatred and many pages elsewhere which must have had him literally fapping all over his mother's face...are these:

Please can a moderator explain why I am suddenly not allowed a link to a juve forum in my signature section, when other, like Capitano, are allowed to do exactly this??? Nobody had any problem with my weedguru link been there for a year, and nobody had any problem with my lavecchiasignora.net link been there for the last month...until today...when...when...when...i fell foul once again, of my ol chum mr evil speculum???????????

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Fine, for some reason i believe you...so..apologies for the false accusation, kyle.

and my last words on this bjerkness inspired horrorshow of hatred and many pages elsewhere which must have had him literally fapping all over his mother's face...are these:

Please can a moderator explain why I am suddenly not allowed a link to a juve forum in my signature section, when other, like Capitano, are allowed to do exactly this??? Nobody had any problem with my weedguru link been there for a year, and nobody had any problem with my lavecchiasignora.net link been there for the last month...until today...when...when...when...i fell foul once again, of my ol chum mr evil speculum???????????
    I'm not a mod, but the link that was removed was to a site that is supposedly in competition with this site. It was another Juve forum. Capitano's site isn't (plus he and his site offer a lot to this forum) and weedguru isn't. It's reasonable for a site to not allow someone to advertise a supposed competitor on their site.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #33
    I'm not a mod, but the link that was removed was to a site that is supposedly in competition with this site. It was another Juve forum. Capitano's site isn't (plus he and his site offer a lot to this forum) and weedguru isn't. It's reasonable for a site to not allow someone to advertise a supposed competitor on their site.
    a site about juventus, aimed at attracting juve supporters is more of a competitor than a site about juventus, aimed at attracting juve supporters? cheers for the suggestion, but it doesn't make much sense. the question of what does he and his site offer this forum, is an interesting one...as its open to personal opinion, not fact. I think I offer more to this site...but thats just my opinion.still i await a moderator's answer. Especially regarding the timing of this alteration...as bjerkness attacks me, yet again, makes two threads aimed purely at attacking me, and within hours, my signature is changed...do you really not see any link?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    a site about juventus, aimed at attracting juve supporters is more of a competitor than a site about juventus, aimed at attracting juve supporters? cheers for the suggestion, but it doesn't make much sense. the question of what does he and his site offer this forum, is an interesting one...still i await a moderator's answer. Especially regarding the timing of this alteration...
    His site is a blog with pictures and videos and that sort of thing. This is a forum. If anything, they compliment each other.

Your site, in theory at least, will only take hits away from this site. That's if it ever got popular.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #35
    His site is a blog with pictures and videos and that sort of thing. This is a forum. If anything, they compliment each other.

Your site, in theory at least, will only take hits away from this site. That's if it ever got popular.
    i am linking to all the major juve sites, so the traffic will go both ways. Its tiny at the moment, and my aim, as well to make the forums more popular is equally so, to add editorials to the front end, which will be like Capitano's site then. he uses solely, i think, reports from elsewhere, like a clearing house of informatiom about juventus. So other than the forum, its a very similar enterprise in design and aim...if my aim was to make money, then i would be linking to no other juve sites, and deleting signatures of members who link to other juve sites. Is this the problem here??? or is it as it so blatantly obvious: bjerkness and his mod mates decided to delete my signature, because they can, and because they dislike me. any way of getting at me whatsoever...why the hell wait a month to do it, wait until i am attacked so savagely by bjerkness?????

be nice to the evil speculum and have whatever sig you want OR react to his bullshit, and have your sig deleted by his mod mates

strange rules for a forum...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i am linking to all the major juve sites, so the traffic will go both ways. Its tiny at the moment, and my aim, as well to make the forums more popular is equally so, to add editorials to the front end, which will be like Capitano's site then. he uses solely, i think, reports from elsewhere, like a clearing house of informatiom about juventus. So other than the forum, its a very similar enterprise in design and aim...if my aim was to make money, then i would be linking to no other juve sites, and deleting signatures of members who link to other juve sites. Is this the problem here??? or is it as it so blatantly obvious: bjerkness and his mod mates decided to delete my signature, because they can, and because they dislike me. any way of getting at me whatsoever...why the hell wait a month to do it, wait until i am attacked so savagely by bjerkness?????

be nice to the evil speculum and have whatever sig you want OR react to his bullshit, and have your sig deleted by his mod mates

strange rules for a forum...
    I doubt Andy is asking mods to do anything to you or picking on you like you seem to claim.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #38
    I doubt Andy is asking mods to do anything to you or picking on you like you seem to claim.
    finally, i am starting to understand your humour, kyle...not bad, my friend, not bad at all...making two threads solely to abuse me and a site i am creating for fun, which is purely about juventus??? the tip of an iceberg of very obvious KUNT. the kid rubs as many people he can up the wrong way, and the more enraged he makes them the more he laughs in their faces or gets instantly nasty...a truly horrid young boy with clear insecurities. Must be a lovely lad to knock about off the screen.

Still, more the fool me eh, at 32 years old, failing to avoid taking the bait of a 14 year old neo nazi with one ball, like his father Adolph.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #40
    You seem to have copied some of your smileys from juventuz.
    my mate from the offside blog got the smiles in...from where i don't know, nor care. Perhaps you should refer it to azzuri, he can add it to his prospective court case against me...although I think he will find his cause rather hard going...but now you have me thinking...i will visit some other juve forums after work, and try grab some smiles or are they called smilies???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)