Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
sorensen is a cb
motta might stay as our back up RB.Lichtsteiner is here :)

+curr,sorensen might be something like ekdal.
last season we sold his 50% for 2,5 and few days ago we managed to sign him back for 1,3mln making a profit of 1,2mln+now we have the chance to sell him to get more cash

we can sell 50% of sorensen for 4mln,sign him back for less (like we did with ekdal) and either keep him or sell him!
sounds like a plan.
I just did a quick google of this ekdal guy you are talking about,you won him in a blind auction,no?

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
if you are just a crazy aguero fan,and if you go forza liverpool as you said,then why you care about ekdal?

friendly question
I don't care about ekdal,the point i was trying to make is you compared buying sorensen back to how you won ekdal in a blind auction. Blind auction is anyone's game,if they bid higher than us they get sorensen no negotiation no bargaining for juventus then. and if you go for a high bid to be safe then its basically like paying then 10m for playing sorensen for a year. If he stays at juventus he will be on bench for Lich but are you happy to start motta at RB in case lich is injured/off-form/tired? In that case juventus have no better option than sorensen. Even if lich stays healthy and in form sorensen can be used as a substitute in the last 20 mins or so,gaining playing time and experience while playing for his own team around the guys he wants to build a future with,and you dont have to fight with another team for the player's contract.

Sorenson at this age is not a big enough star to complain about sitting on juve bench,he wont be bitter. Once you send your youngsters away to mature a lot of things change in most cases. Let sorensen play and mature around his future team and mates. I care about sorenson because i like him and Juventus is my favourite team in italy.

I remember how the season start was similar for liverpool and juventus,both hailed as the fallen giants. Then came the period when aqua hit form and quag was pulling stuff out of his boots and liverpool had a miserable first half. Then quag got injured and you know how you dropped into the slide,at liverpool management reshuffle brought us back in the fight again. Torres helped a lot and the new coach gave youngsters plenty of chances.

Juventus should think about investing in their youth players,something they can learn from liverpool atm :)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
even if he stays,he'll be a 4th choice CB.Sorensen is not a RB and he proved that.Motta might stay as back up or he'll be sold for 5-6mln.I could live with that to be honest.
Sorensen will have his chance to prove his worth in serie a in bologna,playing every match rather than roting in our bench at best.And we'll get 4mln for that.if he shines,then we'll sign him back,if he fails we can sell him to get extra cash like we did with ekdal.there's nothing wrong with that.its not that the whold Juve defence depends on Sorensen.

and,haha,liverpool spent 22mln on henderson....its an epic fail.saying that we should follow liverpool's example is laughable.we are Juve,we buy the best available,basically we used to do it before 2006.Porto or Lyon likes to develope youngsters and sell them in extraordinary prices.that's different.We can return back to the top only by buying the best players around.not buy investing in youth.so we should stop moan about ekdal or sorensen or fausto rossi.These players make no difference in a club like Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
even if he stays,he'll be a 4th choice CB.Sorensen is not a RB and he proved that.Motta might stay as back up or he'll be sold for 5-6mln.I could live with that to be honest.
Sorensen will have his chance to prove his worth in serie a in bologna,playing every match rather than roting in our bench at best.And we'll get 4mln for that.if he shines,then we'll sign him back,if he fails we can sell him to get extra cash like we did with ekdal.there's nothing wrong with that.its not that the whold Juve defence depends on Sorensen.

and,haha,liverpool spent 22mln on henderson....its an epic fail.saying that we should follow liverpool's example is laughable.we are Juve,we buy the best available,basically we used to do it before 2006.Porto or Lyon likes to develope youngsters and sell them in extraordinary prices.that's different.We can return back to the top only by buying the best players around.not buy investing in youth.so we should stop moan about ekdal or sorensen or fausto rossi.These players make no difference in a club like Juve.
I agree but only under the pretense that we buy the best players available, or in different circumstances when we actually have the best players available. However, when you have the likes of Motta, Grygera, Martinez, Pepe, and Barzagli to name a few, tainting the Juve jersey, then I beg to differ!

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
So we loaned or co-owned sorensen?
nothing official yet mate,just rumours
I agree but only under the pretense that we buy the best players available, or in different circumstances when we actually have the best players available. However, when you have the likes of Motta, Grygera, Martinez, Pepe, and Barzagli to name a few, tainting the Juve jersey, then I beg to differ!
of course man,the list of crap players that we signed since 2006 is endless....by bringing here pirlo and someone like aguero or rossi though i think we're into the right path

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Again, this is my own personal list:

Co-ownerships & Loans 2011-12

GK) Marco Costantino (ITA) - Latina (L)
GK) Timothy Nocchi (ITA) - Carrarese (L)
GK) Carlo Pinsoglio (ITA) - Pescara (L)
GK) Marco Bonassi (ITA) - Mantova (c/o)
GK) Gianluca Di Salvia (ITA) - Pisa (L)
GK) Mario Kirev (BUL) - FC Politehnica Timişoara (L)

DC) Andrea De Paola (ITA) - Carpi (c/o)
DC) Raffaele Alcibiade (ITA) - Nocerina (L)
DC) Carmine Esposito (ITA) - Campobasso (c/o)
DC) Tommaso Silvestri (ITA) - Casale (L)
DC) Vittorio Ferrero (ITA) - San Marino (L)
DC) Renato Garrone (ITA) - Cuneo (L)
DR) Dario Romano (ITA) - Foglino (c/o)
DR) Riccardo Enrico (ITA) - Valenzana (L)
DL) Roberto Crivello (ITA) - San Marino (L)
DL) Reto Ziegler (SUI) - Fenerbahce (L)

MC) Felipe Melo de Carvalho (BRA) - Galatasaray (L)
MC) Raffaele Bianco (ITA) - Spezia (L)
MC) Alessandro Padelli (ITA) - Pianese (L)
MC) Dario Venitucci (ITA) - Foligno (L), Bassano (c/o)
MC) Mattia Proietti (ITA) - Bassano (c/o)
MC) Jesús Garcia (ESP) - Cuneo (L)
MC) Albin Ekdal (SWE) - Cagliari (c/o)
MC) Luca Castiglia (ITA) - Spal (L)
MC) Manuel Giandonato (ITA) - Lecce (L)
MC) Carlo Ilari (ITA) - Ascoli (L)
MR) Simone Esposito (ITA) - Reggiana (c/o)
ML) Fausto Rossi (ITA) - Vicenza (c/o)
ML) Filippo Boniperti (ITA) - Ascoli (L)
AM) Giuseppe Giovinco (ITA) - Carrarese (c/o)
AM) Luca Belcastro (ITA) - Carrarese (c/o)
AM) Yago Falqué Silva (ESP) - Tottenham Hotspur (L)
AM) Jorge Andrés Martínez (URU) - Cesena (L)

FL) Davide Lanzafame (ITA) - Palermo (c/o)
FL) Sebastian Giovinco (ITA) - Parma (c/o)
FL) Ayub Daud (SOM) - Gubbio (L)
FL) Cristian Pasquato (ITA) - Lecce (L)
FC) Ciro Immobile (ITA) - Pescara (L)
FC) Niko Bianconi (ITA) - Vicenza (c/o)

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #76
    Our latest 'future Buffon', Nicola Leali played the full 90', but got beaten 3 times in the 0-3 Virtus Lanciano home loss to Empoli. Prince Gouano, also at Lanciano, didn't even make the bench, so is injured or out of selection. As for our Empoli contingent; no sign of Spinazzola (4 games, 1 goals), nor Boniperti (0 apps).

Over at Pro Vercelli, our young brazilian Gabriel Appelt (8 apps, 1 goal) continued to maintain his consistent selection, playing the full 90 in the 1-2 home loss to Padova. Masi (7 apps, 1 goal) also played from the start, but was given an early bath in the 91st minute. Both are regulars for Pro Vercelli as is Di Silvestro who wasn't in the squad but has made 7 appearances thus far, scoring one goal in the process.

Fausto Rossi managed half hour as a sub in Brescia's 1-1 away draw to Bari. It was his 6th appearance of the season. Unfortunetly, dutch sensation Oussim Buoy (6 apps, 1 goal) failed to make it off the bench.

Ternana drew 0-0 with Vicenza who are home to Pinsoglio(10 apps), who played the full 90, and Giandonato (4 apps) who failed to escape the sidelines.

Our Ghanian lads, Chibsah (8 apps, 1 goal) and the much talked of Boakye (6 apps, 3 goals) both turned out for Sassuolo in their 1-0 away loss to Cittadella.

Last season's muscleman from the primavera, Libertazzi, injured or out of form, was excluded from the match day squad for Vicenza's 2-1 away loss to Crotone. The big striker is yet to make a single appearance for his loan club.

Sorensen has only managed one appearance so far this season at Bologna, where Juve buddies Pasquato (1 app) and Gabbadini (6 apps) are also attempting to make the step up from Potentially Useful to Valuable Enough To Bring Home, hoping to avoid Progressed Only So Far As To Prove A Useful Makeweight In a Future Deal For Another Player.

Overall we should be content to see most of our youngsters gaining valuable experience through playing regularly at their respective loan/ co-own clubs. Boniperti, Libertazzi and Pasquato are disappointing, but the rest are doing fine and dandy.

As for an update on the rather ajbect progress of our Primavera boys...
    We drew 2-2 away to Genoa last weekend, leaving us in 8th position with 8 points. Which can be no surprise given our last five results looking horribly like DLDLW. Much improvement is required, beginning with this weekends dearby with Torino. On the positive side we have a game in hand on most teams above us. Padovan grabbed both the goals against Genoa. It seems that with the age restrictions changing prior to the start of this primavera season, we are paying the price, results-wise, for bedding in players younger (so less experienced and matured physically) than in previous seasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    My own list, again:

Co-ownerships & Loans 2012-13

GK) Carlo Pinsoglio (ITA) - Vicenza (c/o)
    GK) Timothy Nocchi (ITA) - Juve Stabia (L)
    GK) Alessandro Dovico (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    GK) Manfredi Sclopis (ITA) - Chieri (L)
    GK) Francesco Anacoura (ITA) - Parma (c/o)
    GK) Gianmarco Vannucchi (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    GK) Pietro Zamariola (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    GK) Marco Costantino (ITA) - Vallée d'Aosta (L)
    GK) Nicola Leali (ITA) - Virtus Lanciano (L)

DC) Andrea De Paola (ITA) - Carpi (c/o)
    DC) Frederik Sørensen (DEN) - Bologna (c/o)
    DC) Alberto Masi (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (c/o)
    DC) Gianluca Rubin (ITA) - Südtirol (L)
    DC) Davide Faverato (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    DC) Simone Di Dio (ITA) - Vallée d'Aosta (L)
    DC) Carlos Garcia Ambrosiani (SWE) - Perugia (L)
    DC) Raffaele Scialla (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    DC) Rodolfo Cifarelli (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    DC) Raffaele Alcibiade (ITA) - Carrarese (L)
    DC) Prince-Désir Gouano (FRA) - Virtus Lanciano (L)
    DC) Nicolò Guiducci (ITA) - Genoa (L)
    DC) Alberto Masi (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    DR) Dario Romano (ITA) - Alessandria (c/o)
    DR) Marco Motta (ITA) - Bologna (L)
    DR) Gianluca Carfora (ITA) - Cuneo (L)
    DR) Simone Napoli (ITA) - Torino (L)
    DL) Roberto Crivello (ITA) - San Marino (c/o)
    DL) Nazzareno Belfasti (ITA) - Modena (L)
    DL) Salvatore D'Elia (ITA) - Venezia (L)
    DL) Reto Ziegler (SUI) - Lokomotiv Moscow (L)

MC) Mattia Proietti (ITA) - Bassano (c/o)
    MC) Carlo Ilari (ITA) - Ascoli (c/o), FeralpiSalò (L)
    MC) Nicolò Corticchia (ITA) - Carrarese (L)
    MC) Luca Castiglia (ITA) - Vicenza (c/o)
    MC) Felipe Melo de Carvalho (BRA) - Galatasaray (L)
    MC) Filippo Ciurcia (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    MC) Edoardo Federici (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    MC) Yussif Raman Chibsah (GHA) - Parma (c/o), Sassuolo (L)
    MC) Raffaele Bianco (ITA) - Carpi (L)
    MC) Dejan Danza (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    MC) Manuel Giandonato (ITA) - Vicenza (L)
    MC) Gabriel Appelt (BRA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    MC) Claudio Gentile (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (L)
    MC) Ouasim Bouy (NED) - Brescia (L)
    MR) Simone Esposito (ITA) - Grosseto (c/o)
    ML) Filippo Boniperti (ITA) - Empoli (L)
    ML) Matteo Liviero (ITA) - Perugia (L)
    ML) Fausto Rossi (ITA) - Brescia (L)
    AM) Leonardo Spinazzola (ITA) - Empoli (L)
    AM) James Troisi (AUS) - Atalanta (c/o)
    AM) Elio De Silvestro (ITA) - Pro Vercelli (c/o)
    AM) Jorge Andrés Martínez (URU) - FC Cluj (L)

FC) Ciro Immobile (ITA) - Genoa (c/o)
    FC) Niko Bianconi (ITA) - Poggibonsi (L)
    FC) Alberto Libertazzi (ITA) - Novara (c/o)
    FC) Cristian Pasquato (ITA) - Udinese (c/o), Bologna (L)
    FC) Francesco Margiotta (ITA) - Carrarese (L)
    FC) Manolo Gabbiadini (ITA) - Atalanta (c/o), Bologna (L)
    FC) Richmond Boayke (GHA) - Sassuolo (L)
    FC) Stefano De Crescenzo (ITA) - Bari (L)

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #78
    Cheers, for that JJ...I am likely to attempt a weekly(-ish) round-up of the fortunes of whom I consider the main contenders for a bright future, out of the pool of our mass of loaned and co-owned players. Meaning the youngsters, not the Martinez, Ziegler and Melo varieties...If I miss anyone important out, please shout in my direction. As for the primavera??? I find them harder to follow than our players in Serie B.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #79
    Raman Chibsah managed 73 minutes and Richmond Boakye the full game to both earn their share of the spoils in Sassuolo's 1-0 victory over Juve Stabi, to keep them top of the table.

At the other end of the table, highly thought of goalkeeper Nicola Leali was sent off in the 76' during Virtus Lanciano's 2-0 away defeat to Verona. Still no sign of the prince (gouano).

Fausto Rossi came on for the last twenty minutes of Brescia's 1-1 home draw with Pro Vercelli. Gabriel Appelt turning out for the full 90 for the the visitors, Masi was banned, and De Silvestro remains absent. Ouasim Buoy was on the bench for the home side but didn't get a game.

Neither Spinazzola or Boniperti made even the bench for Empoli's 4-2 home victory against Modena.

Another of our young goalkeepers, Pinsoglio, continued his fine run in the first team for Vicenza, keeping a clean sheet in their 0-0 draw home to Crotone. Giandonato was on the bench, but didn't make it onto the field.

Libertazzi remains lost in a black hole at Novara...Gabbadini played most of Bologna's 1-3 home shambles against Inter, with Pasquato and Sorensen failing to make it off the bench...Immobile completed the game start to finish for Genoa's unfortunate 1-0 away loss to Milan.

Moving down to Lega Pro A, Matteo Liviero appears to be getting near to regular games with Perugia, whilst swedish defender Carlos Garcia is yet to make an appearance.

Finally, even with a squad decimated by odd suspensions, the primavera appear to be finding some grit, beating local rivals Torino last weekend, 1-0, courtesy of Beltrame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)