CM0304 paradoxes (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Inter usually wins Serie A.

You can't win the CL without facing Man U along the way, most likely in the [semi] final.

Real Madrid alway suck in the CL, always has been like that in CM.

Spanish clubs have no success in Europe.

English clubs have lots of success in Europe.

Italian clubs somehow enjoy sucess in Europe, Roma get to a lot of finals, not necessarily winning.

Italian clubs always do well in the Uefa Cup.

Real Madrid always win the league.

Beating Arsenal/Man U in the CL is much harder than beating Real M/Barcelona (even though ManU always have a questionable team on the field).

Squad selection and transfer policy is messed up. Juve never field Del Piero/Trezeguet, teams never play with all their best players at once. They tend to sell some of the stars, either replace them with youth or buy shitty replacements usually in the form of just-about-to-retire players.

One time I played with Chelsea.. Saha didn't get one game all year, Van Nistelrooy was paired with Bellion I think. Then they bough Anelka in mid season. Then they bought yet another striker at the end of the season who then replaced Anelka in the lineup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Inter usually wins Serie A.

You can't win the CL without facing Man U along the way, most likely in the [semi] final.

English clubs have lots of success in Europe.

Italian clubs somehow enjoy sucess in Europe, Roma get to a lot of finals, not necessarily winning.

Italian clubs always do well in the Uefa Cup.

Real Madrid always win the league.

Beating Arsenal/Man U in the CL is much harder than beating Real M/Barcelona (even though ManU always have a questionable team on the field).

Squad selection and transfer policy is messed up. Juve never field Del Piero/Trezeguet, teams never play with all their best players at once. They tend to sell some of the stars, either replace them with youth or buy shitty replacements usually in the form of just-about-to-retire players.

One time I played with Chelsea.. Saha didn't get one game all year, Van Nistelrooy was paired with Bellion I think. Then they bough Anelka in mid season. Then they bought yet another striker at the end of the season who then replaced Anelka in the lineup.

these thing doesn't happen to me ;)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

As in real life, Spanish defenders suck in CM. Unlike real life, their attackers don't seem to be able to compensate.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Diablo tactic. 199 goals in 61 games scored.

That was 05/06, Im in 07/08 now, maybe Ill post my full stats some other time.
What's the diablo tactic..?

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Diablo tactic. 199 goals in 61 games scored.

That was 05/06, Im in 07/08 now, maybe Ill post my full stats some other time.
Can u give me ur team and player orders please?

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    that's why i dont play CM..... not realistic enough
    Yeah but there's nothing even remotely as good as CM so.. besides earlier versions were better on realism, cm2 series especially, also cm3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)