Cm 3 | 4 (1 Viewer)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I'm having fun with my current CM game, even though it's highly edited. :D

I took a Conference team, Chester City, and put England U21 players on it. Then I put all the player "Potential Ability" to 200. :)

Obviously, I easily won the conference, and then Division 3. While in Division 3, I lost in the FA Cup final to Man Utd, but that still qualified me for the UEFA Cup.

I'll keep playing this game until I win the Champions League, or until I get CM4, whichever comes first. ;)

Also, I don't think I've ever managed Juventus in the game. Kinda weird.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++

I took a Conference team, Chester City, and put England U21 players on it. Then I put all the player "Potential Ability" to 200. :)
What's next?? you'll set your stadium to 1,000,000 capacity (If your intention is to cheat, then I recommend it to you, it gives you billions :D), or you can set your club reputation to 20.

or, you can take Man Utd and buy your worst players for 1 milion each. it will give you some cash, and you'll get rid of the useless players.

or you can add Nesta, Kluivert, Kahn, Davids... to your squad.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
I don't cheat, it ruins the game.
Exactly. I used to cheat a bit, but then that led to more and more cheating; eventually it was just pointless :D

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
is it really worth cheating? :rolleyes:
Yeah, since it is MY game

After playing the game for over a year and a half, I'm trying to keep a little interest in the game. I've done crazy stuff with the player database over the last little while. :)

Like one game, I took all 32 teams that started in this years Champions League and took away all their players. It's interesting to see where some of the players go. Like David Trezeguet to Nancy(France 2nd Division), or Andriy Shevchenko to some small Ukrainian team. And then the big teams sign really cheap players, even if they have money.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i've started cheating now, as i have to change the game someway to keep it interesting. i've made my self for example...

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #313
    i made myself long ago ;)

but i d/l the bullcrap patch that doesnt work..and now i cant edit anything..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i played blackburn in 00/01,started in div 1,now in 05/06

won 1 epl championship,3 league cups and one FA cup.
    runners up in FA cup 3 times and epl once.also a uefa cup seni finalist once and quarter finalist once.not bad huh:p

i know,i've got some way to go before i can thrash juve 7-1:eek:

how do you guys do that anyway?pray,tell me your secret...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)