Cm 3 | 4 (2 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think that is what is delaying the release. Anyone who has worked in software knows how difficult it can be to finish something both quickly and well. Think about cm4, a game with more then a million lines of code and 180,000 players. It takes time to make. I must say I am very confident in this game and I don't think you will be disapointed, as long as your expectations are realistic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
IMO this is completely ridiculous! Why don't they concentrate on making the game more interesting than including dozens of pointless pub leagues that nobody gives a monkey's about?!

I mean really! The Hong Kong league? whatever next! :groan:
I like it! The more leagues the better! What could be more fun than bringing a team from Hong Kong to world domination? Talk about a challenge :cool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
I like it! The more leagues the better! What could be more fun than bringing a team from Hong Kong to world domination? Talk about a challenge :cool:
that would be more than just a challenge! nigh on impossible I'd say, particularly when you can't really dominate the world outside of Europe. You really need to win the CL to be world dominators ;)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Even you can't do it!
You just wait and see :p

that would be more than just a challenge! nigh on impossible I'd say, particularly when you can't really dominate the world outside of Europe. You really need to win the CL to be world dominators ;)
The Club world championship would do ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
for you maybe, but WCC is not enough for me :stuckup:;)

and Oded, don't bet against it, don't underestimate his powers..:scared:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001

for you maybe, but WCC is not enough for me :stuckup:;)
Just picture it: Hong Kong All Star 11 vs Real Madrid in the final :cool:

and Oded, don't bet against it, don't underestimate his powers..:scared:
:D :strong:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

You just wait and see :p

You can't do nothing out of Europe. Winning the WCC is not dominating anything. no one takes it seriously.

and Oded, don't bet against it, don't underestimate his powers.. :scared:
I don't know :D hong kong? it must be the lousiest league in the game

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
:howler:

is that before or after Real go down to 9 men ? ;)
I really wouldn't care ;)

You can't do nothing out of Europe. Winning the WCC is not dominating anything. no one takes it seriously.
So, it's impossible to dominate the world if you're not a European team?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well my first team will probably be Juve like it always is. Then I'll get bored and do a game with Barca, then I'll get bored and do a lengthy game with a random Serie B team (until i win the CL and WCC)

then I'll sell it :D

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
yes
So the world of football ends with Europe?

If I had a Argentinian team, let's say River, winning the league like 5 years in a row, winning the Copa Libertadores each year, kicking every European team's ass in the Fifa Club World Championship and winning the intercontinental cup year in and year out, you would still clame I didn't dominate the world?

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #277

If I had a Argentinian team, let's say River, winning the league like 5 years in a row, winning the Copa Libertadores each year, kicking every European team's ass in the Fifa Club World Championship and winning the intercontinental cup year in a nd year out, you would still clame I didn't dominate the world?
    to dominate the world of football is not only with results..it is also about the amount of fans and money etc..and also history

ps. i dont know why im talking all this crap ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

to dominate the world of football is not only with results..it is also about the amount of fans and money etc..and also history

what a load of codswollop :D

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

Results is everything! :p

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

If I had a Argentinian team, let's say River, winning the league like 5 years in a row, winning the Copa Libertadores each year, kicking every European team's ass in the Fifa Club World Championship and winning the intercontinental cup year in and year out, you would still clame I didn't dominate the world?
    Maybe with a South American team it's a bit different. but i still think everything ends up in the CL eventually.

if you beat the European champions in the Intercontinental cup, then you can safely say you'r one of the best in the world. but the question is, would you win the CL if you were playing it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)