Cm 3 | 4 (6 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
lets make a challenge..first player to win the WCC with a hong kong team is declared the ultimate CM player (or no-lifer) ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
lets make a challenge..first player to win the WCC with a hong kong team is declared the ultimate CM player (or no-lifer) ;)
How the hell can you get with a Hong Kong team to the WCC?
Winning the Asian cup?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
I won't start the game with a team from Hong Kong that's for sure :D Always start with Juve ;)

++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Don't be so sure, maybe this game is harder (or different)
They've become harder and harder for each game so I expect this one to be the hardest :)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I'll be starting with Juve. Actually, I find Juve is the only team I can play with, when I try to play with someone else, I always loose interest and find myself watching how Juve does anyway.

Hopefully MLS will be accurate in CM4 and I will be able to play as my other love, the Metrostars.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
How the hell can you get with a Hong Kong team to the WCC?
Winning the Asian cup?
There's an Asian version of the CL thats for sure, just like the Copa Meroscur and Copa Liberdatores (both, spelling?) in S.America

I'll be starting with Juve. Actually, I find Juve is the only team I can play with, when I try to play with someone else, I always loose interest and find myself watching how Juve does anyway.
yeah, same for me Matt, I just always have to look for juve score, and if they are struggling, I always find myself taking over the club :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

There's an Asian version of the CL thats for sure, just like the Copa Meroscur and Copa Liberdatores (both, spelling?) in S.America
yes i know, but i don't know if winning the asian championsl league bringing you to the WCC.

Copa Mercosour :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

yeah, same for me Matt, I just always have to look for juve score, and if they are struggling, I always find myself taking over the club :D
same here,in fact i sometimes pick a random english div.1 team,bring them to promotion then take over juve.

gives you a feeling of realism.after all,which managwer in the world gets to start with juve?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I've always preferred to take little clubs to the top in management games. Hull City, Chester, Oldham, Margate, even Inter Milan. ;)

Incidently, Hull is the largest city in Europe never to have had a team in the highest league of its country. Oldham's claim to fame consists of race riots.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
What do you guys think of the new match screen?

I always play 'very fast' and I'm afraid the little dots will just look stupid if they have to move around that fast.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
You can still watch the commentary if you would like. In fact, if you do not want to watch the 2D at all, you don't have to. Still, there will be numerous ways to enjoy the 2D. You can sit there and watch an entire 90 minute game, start to finish (it will only take 60 mins because the match engine runs at 1.5 speed). You can watch highlights as the match progresses, in a similar fashion to the way commentary works in CM3. You will probably also be able to watch part of matches or even entire matches after they are over, so you can go back and review what happened. There might be a couple other things as well...

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Of course, if you watch the match go by fast, you aren't going to be able to make out much of what goes on. There is no way to make the match both very fast and watchable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)