Cm 3 | 4 (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The screenshots look okay I guess. Pretty similar, I'm used to the ones for CM3 so I prefer those for now. It looks like they only made some minor changes in most parts of the game. The match engine doesn't look like much from the screenshots. And it doesn't look any better in the video.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
This version is skinnable, so the look changes depending on the skin you use. You can change the entire look and feel of the game with the different skins.

I don't think you can judge the match engine yet. Those video was from August and supposedly it is vastly improved, even now. Thing is, with the 2D representation, you cannot hide any mistakes or flaws in the game.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
anyone got alex notman from man utd in the 00/01 version of CM?
i boiught him and his value grew from about 1m to about 3 million in 1.5 seasons!nice profit,eh?

SupJuve

Jul 12, 2002
if you have downloaded the update you'll be very excited when you see this guy. he is unstoppable, no one can mark him. he scored twice of vieri and van nistelrooy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well it's like this. If you have a version that doesn't require the CD, it will let you start the game without the CD. But the version update you download isn't just a data update, it replaces a part of the original executable files with new versions. And evidently the now updated game enforces the rule of the CD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)