Cm 3 | 4 (1 Viewer)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    first, creat a new game, choose the leagues u want(dont choose all, just the ones that ur really want to know.) usually i only take Spain, England, Holland and Italy...

then when the game's setup, create a manager

it's quite easy to learn the gamea actually...

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    yeah...sorta....but ur gonna hav to hav sort out the tactics, player demands, contracts, press, transfer etc ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Anyone got any ideas who I should be....barca is boring me!

--------------------------------Reina------------------------------

Puyol--------------Montero----------Mexes--------------Coco

---------------------------------Vieira-----------------------------

Etxeberria-------------------Davids----------------------Rivaldo

--------------------------------DelPiero----------------------------

---------------------------------Saviola-----------------------------

ps has anyone ever seen a player from PSG called Rudy Haddad!! buy him..at age 19 he's world's best striker..no lie!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Anyone got any ideas who I should be....barca is boring me!
    i'm Skeid from Norway. i'm playing with attribute masking on and real players off, it's a decent challenge

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    With real players off, what is the difference?..I never tried cause I always do quick start games (where u have to use real players)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    With real players off, what is the difference?..I never tried cause I always do quick start games (where u have to use real players)
    the difference is you just can't immediately buy the players you know are good, cause they could be anywhere. you have to scout, and stuff like that, like all the good cm gamers do:stuckup::D

i've never tried an online game, i'm in sometime, but i quite don't know how it works.
    do you play just one game against an opponent with a team you already have, our do you start a season with several other gamers?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    better ask magnus!

I've never played one either, but a while back we were going to start one up..so hopefully it will work!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    better ask magnus!

I've never played one either, but a while back we were going to start one up..so hopefully it will work!
    ok, but when you start one be sure to let me know, i'm ready to show you why the 3-4-1-2 is the best there is...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    wicked! that sounds quite easy:cool:
    yep, i'll be kicking your ass anytime now:D

we should set a time to meet to play, we could have a little juventuz league

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    Sir Bobby Robson to front Total Club Manager 2003

EA Sports announces that the former England soccer manager will be the official face of the UK version of its forthcoming management simulation game for the PC.

EA Sports has today announced that Sir Bobby Robson will be the official face of Total Club Manager 2003 in the UK. The former manager of the England soccer team will appear not only in the game but also on the packaging and advertising.
    In addition to enjoying a successful spell as the England manager, Sir Bobby Robson has managed one of the world's biggest clubs in Barcelona, and at the age of 69 he is currently in charge of Newcastle United.

Total Club Manager 2003 will allow players to take charge of their favorite soccer team from any of the 43 leagues and divisions featured in the game and then attempt to take their team victory by enforcing training schedules, looking after the club's finances, and perhaps signing new players from the 45,000 available. As in the popular Championship Manager series of games from Sports Interactive, players will be able to "watch" matches being played out via a text-based commentary system. EA Sports' offering will also have an option to watch each game in real time using a new FIFA 3D engine, which the company claims will make for the most realistic gameplay experience of any soccer management sim. During a match, players will be able to influence the outcome by substituting team members, changing tactics, and even shouting direct orders from the sideline.

One innovative feature of the game is that players will be able to create their own soundtrack for the game using a built-in MP3 player and some kind of link to the Talk Radio station.

Total Club Manager is scheduled for release in Europe in September. A North American release has not been confirmed at this time. We'll bring you more information on the game as it becomes available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)