Cm 3 | 4 (2 Viewers)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
I actually bought another Manager game for about a year ago. It had a 3D-match engine etc. It is now tucked away at my friends (Sivori) house, I gave it to him.

CM will always be the best.
Man... that game... :yuck:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
:confused: what is that?
it's my saved game with the norwegian team "Skeid fotballklubb". the year is 2006.... the snow is soon to melt on my wonderful home ground ullevål stadion....my head is filled with memories from the season that has just been.....
i kicked rosenborgs ass in the league, and i won my group in the first stage of the CL(juve came in second).
but now, in the norwegian off-season, rosenborg is flexing their financial muscles and are trying to buy all my players, and they are succeeding quite well, they look strong, it's not long until the season starts... also, my CL dream is fading away, i'm getting my ass kicked by chelsea and PSV

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good luck!:cool:

I'm kinda bored with my saved game..in 3 seasons with roma I won

Serie A X 3
CL X 3
Coppa italia X 3
Italian super cup X 3
Intercontinental cup X 2
Euro super cup X 3
world club championship

plus
World cup
euro 2004

but now I'm top of the hall of fame so I'll probably quit now..the team is too good

Buffon
Cafu
candela
Samuel
nesta
Davids
Emerson
Totti
raul
DelPiero
Montella

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I'm kinda bored with my saved game..in 3 seasons with roma I won...
there's your problem, first of all roma is....:yuck:
and they are too good, they are the best team when the game begins.

start playing a small team in a weak league (like skeid), theres the challenge, as you prgress you can get better jobs or try to make it into the big leagues with your team, it's almost impossible to get bored of the the types of saves, you just have to play a bit first

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thats the reason i took over them (they are the best)
I wanted just to get to top of the hall of fame quickly, so roma was the best team to do that!

I've been weak teams before, but I never seem to stay long enough before I get bored! On CM4 Fiorentina will be a great team to be!

ah well, I might start a game with a english 3rd division side (or lower) or maybe in Italy serie C2:eek:

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Ok, although at first glance that comment would suggest that you do indeed suck.
And unless you prove youreself with a more difficult team there's nothing contradicting that statement. ;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Perhaps I do suck, I only care to play with Juve though. If Juve were relegated to the 4th divison, id still play with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)