Claudio Ranieri (13 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yep, we needed someone who could take us to the next level when he left. But he did well, though his style isn't fun it gets the results. Never want to see him here but I too like the guy and wish him all the best. Deserves credit for what he did with so many teams.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I remember at Chelsea when his employers were openly looking for his replacement while (as far as I remember) he had his team in the running for the league and still in the Champions League. He didn't say a word.

Class. Maybe he was hanging on for his compensation but I'll go with class.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is too nice, part of his problem.
Spot on :tup:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Always will respect for him for getting us back in the Champions League the first time of asking and us doing the double over Real Madrid.

We usually got good results against the Milan teams and Roma while he was here but some of his decisions would make me want to pull my hair out.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Relax. He's just having one of his good spells. His bad spells outweigh his good spells considerably. He'll be back to his normal Greece-self in no time. I tell you what, if he wins the PL I will take your advice and lurk forever.
If he wins the PL then he has done the most amazing achievement in the history of football. If he finishes top 4 that is as good as Mourinho's porto treble.

Mar 10, 2009
Ranieri is a "good manager" but he was never "great" or "terrible" the way people have painted him out to be. I thought he did a decent job here, but he obviously wasn't the man to take Juve to the place they went on to reach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)