Claudio Ranieri (15 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Душан;1888313 said:
We have good team but not winning team and that's a big difference.I mean,we have some good,great players but we are weak on too many positions.Like,

DL,Molinaro is just decent now while De Ceglie is not so good defensivly
DR -Grygera should be just a sub while he's in our first team
ML -Nedved lost it,Giovinco didn't get many chances...same as De Ceglie
MR - We lost a lot due to Camo's absence where Marchionni couldn't fill his boots

it can't be compared to Inter's team plus coach for example and not to mention Champions League.
I'm not comparing it to Inter's team. But the same people who defend the job the management and Ranieri have done seem to allude to us having a mediocre squad, despite all the money we have spent.

So which way is it then?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not comparing it to Inter's team. But the same people who defend the job the management and Ranieri have done seem to allude to us having a mediocre squad, despite all the money we have spent.

So which way is it then?
It's somewhere in between.

We have a decent squad and Ranieri has, overall, done a decent job.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

So which way is it then?
My point was not to compare Inter with us but to show how we have many black holes in our squad.

The thing is that we didn't spend that much as people always talk crap.For this season we spent 37mln euros while we got 22 by selling our some of our players.So we have invested just 15mln euors.Poulsen was not needed IMO (despite all injuries)because we are over-covered on that position with too many good players.

Transfer maket was average while Ranieri is not doing that bad as some people say.It all depends on Champions League now because we don't have good chances for Scudetto.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree.

How good?
Not as good as Inter's or Barca's, but that usually is the case anyway.

Душан;1888390 said:
My point was not to compare Inter with us but to show how we have many black holes in our squad.

The thing is that we didn't spend that much as people always talk crap.For this season we spent 37mln euros while we got 22 by selling our some of our players.So we have invested just 15mln euors.Poulsen was not needed IMO (despite all injuries)because we are over-covered on that position with too many good players.

Transfer maket was average while Ranieri is not doing that bad as some people say.It all depends on Champions League now because we don't have good chances for Scudetto.
I think it was Alen who posted a summary of our transfers, showing we lost about 50 or so million Euros in the market over the past two years. Lots of the money was wasted, lets be clear.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think it was Alen who posted a summary of our transfers, showing we lost about 50 or so million Euros in the market over the past two years. Lots of the money was wasted, lets be clear.
Players bought:

- amauri =15 + necerino
- Iaquinta = 11
- manninger = 1-2 mil (not sure)
- andrade = 10
- poulsen = 10
- sissoko = 13
- Ekdal = 1
- molinaro = 4 (not sure)
- de ceglie = 3.5 (half contract)
- Tiago = 13
- almiron = 9
- criscito = 7.5

Totall of 99 mil euros

Players sold;

-Palladino = 5.5 (half contract)
boumsong = 3 (not sure)

Totall 8.5

Money spent in two seasons = 90.5 mil Thats you're magic No.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Juventus.com

Ranieri: «We must now return to winning in the Serie A»

Claudio Ranieri is definitely more satisfied then he was after the last matches of Juventus, especially since the team fought till the end and won themselves a place in the semi-final.

The first though however goes to De Ceglie: « All tests have had negative utcome but he will stay in hospital till tomorrow under observation

The coach then spoke of the match and the positive outcome: « It was a very strange match because at timesI saw a compact team and in others the same mistakes as against Cagliari. I think Napoli played well too but in the extra-time we put a bit more pressure. I tried to field the team that is more reliable. Poulsen played well and he played for the whole match. Trezeguet? The more time passed the more he looked settled and as though he was getting back. He even scored even though it was disallowed. We didn’t play a great match but when they attacked we were compact and that is a good sign. We might not have the brilliance of November but we’re well. We must now return to winning points in the championship.»

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Well, in that case those who wish Ranieri to be fired are indirectly wishing Juve to lose every match and end up in mid-table, because we all know Ranieri won't be fired unless something like that happens.
No, let's give him a new contract for 3 more years...And finish whit him 2nd or 3th...couse he did win so much over the years...

Ranieri after the game against Napoli... "“It was an interesting match, because at times we were in control, but at others we could not even get into the game."

"I only speak for mysellf of course, but all true JUVE fans will be ecstatic when ranieri, secco and all the other maggots that are eating our spine are fired .... Juve will be great, but not very soon,FORZA jUVE!!" ---S from Sweden :delpiero:

Dec 31, 2008
this guy is totally brainless. y is he not goin for changes in formation or some tactical change. if he is not gonna 'THINK' from now atleast were gonna have another season without silverware

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
this guy is totally brainless. y is he not goin for changes in formation or some tactical change. if he is not gonna 'THINK' from now atleast were gonna have another season without silverware
Why not give him a break? The man runs out of options most of the times. Just take a look at our medical room.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ranieri after the game against Napoli... "“It was an interesting match, because at times we were in control, but at others we could not even get into the game."
That's not what he said. He said we never managed to get into the game, although we did have the upper hand in extra time.

Dec 31, 2008
CR is not a coach with winning touch in leagues or cups. he's gotta start makin some serious tactical changes or else Juve are gonna throw away the chances they have in different competitions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)