Claudio Pizarro (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
yep that's y i hate em(nyways, bayern are like that, whether its der kaiser talking or rumenigger)

but i mean when it comes to transfers, bayern aren't against juve
true, but what can they do? of course some of their players would want to move to a bigger club and a bigger league :eyebrows:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Well, I don't think Bayern hate us because of these transfers. Sali and Kovac are/were not hard to replace and Bayern didn't go to the max to keep them. So I think they don't care that much that these players left. Both are squad players, not star players. If we would buy Lahm or Sagnol, now then they would be angry.

Pizarro is good. In January German media reported that he demanded 4 million p.a. from Bayern. If we get him for 2,5 million, fine. But I have to say again, he cannot replace Trez. I would like to have Huntelaar, too. He is a real boxstriker with scoring-instinct. Than we could rotate Pizarro, Del Piero and Huntelaar. That's good. Plus Palladino (and maybe Bojinov).

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Emerson ? please i don't want this one back !
I'd welcome frings any time. I liked him when he played for the manshaft in the last WC. I must add that he is a solid player with a great long range shoots !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)