Claudio Pizarro (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Gilardino is a world calss striker. All of Milan are in a bad form this seoson, not only Gilardino. What to you mean by his diving antics? Because of ONE dive. And I dont think he meant to dive, something might have gone wrong since no player in his right mind would fall when the closest defender is at least 2 meters away from him. This is what I think, it might be wrong, but there is a point.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Gilardino is a world calss striker. All of Milan are in a bad form this seoson, not only Gilardino. What to you mean by his diving antics? Because of ONE dive. And I dont think he meant to dive, something might have gone wrong since no player in his right mind would fall when the closest defender is at least 2 meters away from him. This is what I think, it might be wrong, but there is a point.
one dive? he dives for Milan in Serie A, he dived for Parma and he dived during the WC as well. that's hardly one dive, friend.

though I guess he can't take ALL the blame for it. I mean he's probably learning football from Inzaghi :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
it would be a two steps backwards move...
I'd say 4 steps considering how many he took before diving for that penalty in the game versus Celtic. Go check it out in the Multimedia section if you haven't already exercised your laughter muscles by watching this pathetic douchebag at work :oops:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
So, Juventus have offered a 3 year deal to Claudio Pizarro.

I am sure he will accept. He will be a bianconero soon.

Now for Cannavaro, Barzagli, Klose and Huntelaar. Job done.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
So, Juventus have offered a 3 year deal to Claudio Pizarro.

I am sure he will accept. He will be a bianconero soon.

Now for Cannavaro, Barzagli, Klose and Huntelaar. Job done.
Juventus have also offered a 3 year deal to Cannavaro!!!
umm...is it possible to buy Barzagli for 10m?
Klose and Huntelaar, i would prefer Huntelaar more

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I bet Bayern are pissed at us for snatching their players on free:

Kovac
Salihamdizic
Pizzaro maybe?

yup they must hate us.

Jul 23, 2006
y didn't bayern try to sign any of the juve players in the summer?

i don't think they hate juve nymore, in fact, i think they feel sympathetic towards juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
They want Camoranesi but they won´t get him unless they give us Lucio. So that means Juventus - Bayern 4-1 in transfers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)