Claudio Marchisio (63 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why r u trolling about Cheesio????

I'm not trolling. There is literally NO reason to even entertain the thought of bringing him back. He is spent. As sad as it is, because it is due to injury, that is the truth. What good would he do here?

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way. I would just find it really sad if he came back and found himself in the same position he was when he left, with even less chance to get on the field.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm not trolling. There is literally NO reason to even entertain the thought of bringing him back. He is spent. As sad as it is, because it is due to injury, that is the truth. What good would he do here?

- - - Updated - - -

Put it this way. I would just find it really sad if he came back and found himself in the same position he was when he left, with even less chance to get on the field.
Agree but still the trolling was kind of unnecesary IMO.... I think he would try it again in some minor league and then come back to some coach, ambassador or management position

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Top 6 midfielders right now on this squad as of 7/1/2019. In no particular order

Pjanic
Bentancur
Matuidi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Can

Someone please tell me where Marchisio would fit in.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree but still the trolling was kind of unnecesary IMO.... I think he would try it again in some minor league and then come back to some coach, ambassador or management position
I wasn't trolling. If i was trolling anyone, it was the 2 people who disliked my original post

- - - Updated - - -

I've got nothing but love for Claudio.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He's finished as a football player. Might sign for money somewhere for a couple of seasons and that's it. It's such a shame freaking injuries ruined him so bad. Could've been still playing for us and Italy.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If he accepts bench and being last option I will welcome him back any day. Would be important off the pitch and it is not just anyone but Marchisio. Come back home boy! Being "home grown" he wouldn't even take anyone's place. The only negative would be an additional salary to cover. Hopefully he can accept a low point in his career in terms of salary by coming back home.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And people said Pjanic is better than him.
Prime Marchisio was my favorite player in the team.
Unfortunately That injury didn't let us to see his best years more
Seriously. I miss him at his best.

Man. Those were the days. Our midfield in that 2015 was as close to perfection as it got. We went from, arguably, the best midfield in the world to what we have today :sad: :sigh:
That midfield was so awesome we depended on it to score and ultimately be the team scoring leader vs our forwards.

Top 6 midfielders right now on this squad as of 7/1/2019. In no particular order

Pjanic
Bentancur
Matuidi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Can

Someone please tell me where Marchisio would fit in.

- - - Updated - - -
Marchisio is probably a less broken bag of glass than Ramsey. And that’s even after his Russian adventure.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Seriously. I miss him at his best.

That midfield was so awesome we depended on it to score and ultimately be the team scoring leader vs our forwards.

Marchisio is probably a less broken bag of glass than Ramsey. And that’s even after his Russian adventure.
I would take Ramsey over Marchisio any day of the week, in their current physical states.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)