Claudio Marchisio (115 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Zenit St Petersburg have reportedly moved a step closer to signing Claudio Marchisio after holding talks with the ex-Juventus midfielder.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the meeting was fuelled by Zenit’s desire to 'put plans into motion’.

Marchisio is a free agent after ending 25 years of association with Juve last week and had initially been linked with sides from USA, China, Australia and UAE.

However, the newspaper warns Monaco, Nice, Paris Saint-Germain and Atletico Madrid, as well as the Russian outfit, could all keep him in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Probably good wages to compensate for bad weather(cold)
Always thought it's rare to see Italian players move to Russia. Sounds like a true money move.

Still, he could get money everywhere. I'm surprised to see him dodge the US. He will totally disappear in Russia, but then again, that was how he often did on the pitch too.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Always thought it's rare to see Italian players move to Russia. Sounds like a true money move.

Still, he could get money everywhere. I'm surprised to see him dodge the US. He will totally disappear in Russia, but then again, that was how he often did on the pitch too.
MLS would have been a good choice.
Maybe he was promised a starting role at zenit .They have parades as well.He and Marchisio are going to form a good midfield.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our team kicked him out and some fans still feels we can judge his decisions... the guy is heartbroken and you know that always take you to alcohol which takes u to fuck almost anyone in the road so bad choices are nothing but normal

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sad to see him leave and I’ll miss the handsome bastard.

But I’m pissed of that I missed out on the Badass tier meltdown from Quetz and the other Marchisio soy boys.
There really wasn't a meltdown from us fanboys to be honest. We sorta half expected it so weren't really surprised...more sad to be honest.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm just teasing about all the "Juventus is unrecognizable", no passion about the club anymore, one single player > Juventus posts that happened this summer :D
Oh that old chestnut :D

My views are pretty simple. Juventus >>> any player. Whilst I do think that the club could have handled some departures in a nicer way, they also have to look after their interests too.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Buffon, Steiner, Asamoah, Marchisio out. Previously ADP. Bonucci in.

We're ruthless and objective, and I love it. Don't think Marchisio is worse than Khedira but coach does, and there was only space for one, so...

Only thing...why not let him say farewell to the crowd before the game? We would've "moved on" just fine. The guy was at the club for 25 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)