Claudio Marchisio (81 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why would he have respect for someone just because they’re Juventino? He’s the coach, he’s supposed to play the best team, not the most Juventino team.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
to be fair I just read the article, the whole message was "My son is diappointed you're not anymore one of us. You are great, Allegri doesn't have respect for Juventini at heart."

My bad, the title was terrible.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Claudio Marchisio could join Sporting CP or Zenit St Petersburg after leaving Juventus, according to reports.

The midfielder spent his entire youth and senior career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli, but his contract was torn up earlier this month.

The Italian international had been linked with Monaco, but Corriere di Torino reports today that a move to Ligue 1 is unlikely.

Instead il Principino could move to Sporting, a move which would become more likely if Claudio Ranieri is appointed as Coach.

Zenit St Petersburg is another prominent option, while Sevilla or Real Betis could also be interested.

Montreal Impact and New York City FC are also interested, but Marchisio is unlikely to consider offers from Saudi Arabia, Australia or Japan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This one is hard to deal with
Watching him walk away alone after shaking hands...fuck, probably the hardest thing I've had to watch Juve related. For me, it was harder than DP's last match because he had a stadium applauding him. Marchisio literally walked off into the sunset alone.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Claudio Marchisio could join Sporting CP or Zenit St Petersburg after leaving Juventus, according to reports.

The midfielder spent his entire youth and senior career with the Bianconeri, save for a loan spell at Empoli, but his contract was torn up earlier this month.

The Italian international had been linked with Monaco, but Corriere di Torino reports today that a move to Ligue 1 is unlikely.

Instead il Principino could move to Sporting, a move which would become more likely if Claudio Ranieri is appointed as Coach.

Zenit St Petersburg is another prominent option, while Sevilla or Real Betis could also be interested.

Montreal Impact and New York City FC are also interested, but Marchisio is unlikely to consider offers from Saudi Arabia, Australia or Japan.
:tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Definitely won't happen though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)