Claudio Marchisio (61 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
“I want to play here and I want to stay at Juventus,” Marchisio told SportMediaset.

“There’s been no contact with other teams, nothing concrete. We haven’t talked to Juventus, we’ll do it in July after the holidays, but I’m optimistic.

“I hope to stay, we’ll see.”
Sounds like positive news to me. :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It's like a new signing. :tup:
Altho i do wonder if him deciding to stay could be related in any way with Pjanic's potential departure, i honestly woudn't rule that out either tbf, it's an opportunity for the board both to cash-in big while also keeping fans partially calm by holding on to a club legend in Claudio, nevermind he could also very well be our already owned replacement at regista if fit, therefore making him feel important again.

Marchisio just doesn't seem as he would be willing to accept another season here as an rarely used back-up imo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sounds like positive news to me. :tup:
Thats one side of the story tho...we need to wait for him to talk to the board and allegri. I dont see allegri desperate for keeping him, taking in account what we saw last season.

IMO if it depends on allegri, he is a goner.

What you said about Pjanic is a possibility, but it will all depend on Pjanic and how much he would take into account Barcelona. If he gets tempted, then i can see cheesio staying.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I remember back in 2006/07, when I was struggling (and failing) to find a stream for some serie B match, you found a way to watch that match and you made a comment: "Wow Marchisio. It's like watching a young Steven Gerrard".
I haven't even heard about Marchisio before your comment.
At the same time, another young kid who used to play LB earlier, was showing signs of becoming a very good CB.

Now Marchisio and Chiellini are two of the oldest three players in the Juve squad, with Barzagli being the oldest.

As are you and me in this forum :(

Thanks God for those two Barzaglis @JCK @swag :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember back in 2006/07, when I was struggling (and failing) to find a stream for some serie B match, you found a way to watch that match and you made a comment: "Wow Marchisio. It's like watching a young Steven Gerrard".
At the same time, another young kid who used to play LB earlier, was showing signs of becoming a very good CB.

Now Marchisio and Chiellini are two of the oldest three players in the Juve squad, with Barzagli being the oldest.

Right there with you guys. But if JCK and Netflix are the Barzagli's of the forum, what does that make @King of Kings, nedved?

For some reason I thought you joined before me.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

I remember Mark's Gerrard-comparison like it was yesterday. But I don't remember Chiellini impressing as a centre back in Serie B, only after Criscito's poor first matches in Serie A.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

I feel so old. I am. :cry:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I’m honored to be considered a Barzagli, even if I cannot remember what it was like to play for Palermo. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)